#22 Your child doesn't recognize him

Your child doesn't recognize him

Today you and your 8 months baby Wilma, were going to pick up Austin from the airport. Austin missed the whole pregnancy because of his tour and you were totally okay with it, because you chatted on skype everyday and you showed Wilma pictures of Austin and watched videos on YouTube.

You're standing in front of all the fans that are waiting for Austin too. Some of them even asked you for pictures and if they could hold the baby for some seconds. Suddenly everyone starts screaming and you look up and see an smiling Austin.

"Austin!" you shout and walk as fast as you can towards him since you have a baby in your arms.

"Hi baby girl" he says when he puts his big arms around your body. He kisses your forehead and lips before looking down on the creature in your arms.

"Hi Wilma" he says and you have never seen him smile as much as he's doing right now. But Wilma just stared at him with two big eyes.

"Can I hold her?" he asks and you nod before placing her in his strong arms. He carefully holds her, scared that she might break. But suddenly Wilma starts crying and she puts out her arms towards you.

"Hey sweetie, what's wrong? I'm daddy okay?" Austin says and tries to make her stop crying. But she doesn't. After something like a minute Austin gives you Wilma and walk sadly out from the airport towards the car. And before he walked away, you swear that you could hear him whisper:

"I'm the worst father ever"

*************************'

Should I make a part 2??