Chapter 21

Ivory P.O.V ****

" Nola I have arrived " I smiled looking around as our bags got moved into the truck.

" Girl, ain't nobody in New Orleans worried about you " Ice smacked my butt and kept walking.

I laughed grabbing my LouiV bag and heading to get in the truck with them. Daniel was talking on the phone.

" You wanna go eat first? " Daniel asked after hanging up the phone.

" Yeah, I thought Ice cream for breakfast lunch was what I always wanted but I feel sick " I say holding my stomach.

" Sick from the ice cream or the ass whooping on that game? " He tease yanking my hair.

" Dont get cute " I tell him rolling my eyes. " You got beat too "

" Whatever, Ivory " I shook my head at him.

" Don't mess with my little sister " Ice says to him.

" You dont take up for her, You supposed to have my back " He tells her.

" Blood over everything " She says as we dappd. He mugged us then turned in the car turning his back to us and I laughed.

I think they look good together. They got thay hood love bonnie and Clyde, tyga black China thing going for them...The way people mug them when their holding hands. Its all love.

Daniel just acts different sometimes. When hes on the phone hes all mean and going off on people. But when hes with us he's  not that bad.

" Whatever,  Driver take me and these ugly girls back here with me to a nice restaurant. I want good food "

I laughed ." We ugly now " I tell Ice.

" He full of shit for that one "

" I wish I could put a partition between yall and me " He says with his back to us.

" Okay, Beyonce "

The driver took us to a bar and grill on Bourbon street. It was nice inside. We got a seat and sat down looking under the menu.

I was ready to eat good. I dont be having nothing I wanna eat when im with my daddy and stepmom cause she never cooks what I like.

Thats why Im happy to get getting out of there.

" I want this gumbo " I says.

" Ima get some crawfish and gumbo too " Danny says.

" Copycat "

" Whatever, Ivory. " He says making me laugh.

I love him like a brothet. Hes grown on me. I love him and my sister together.

We sat down and ordered and ate together. I was having a blast I couldn't wait until every body heard about my spring break.

" You always on the phone " I say watching Daniel talk on his other phone.

" ICe tell her shut up " He says. I laughed. " Im in NOLA  now...for just a couple days then im going back home....For sure ....Ight "

" What was that about? " Ice asked.

" We got invited to a party tonight at the club...all 3 of us "

" Im going to the club. Protect them Jesus "