Chapter Sixteen

Kimberly’s POV

“Yes.” Happily I tug on Becky’s shirt bringing her lips to mine again. I love how soft and willingly her lips are. Now we can get back to business.

“Wait.” She stops me, weakly placing her finger on my lips. “Let’s stop here for now.” My spirit dampens instantly.  Is she serious? We both want this. Why is she killing the mood like this?

“Why?” I pant in her ears, airing my disappointment.

“I’m tired.” Tired? We just started. We didn’t even get to the vigorous part yet.

“I know you have more stamina than I do.” My hands grip her waist as our bodies press on each other. With the lightness of a feather my lips rub hers swiftly.  Her nipples respond by getting harder with mine. See I know she isn’t ready to go to bed so soon.

“I’m sorry Kimberly, but I’m really tired.” She turns her head, slapping my lips with her cheeks. Unwillingly, I move letting her squirm away from me. As she gets up, fixes her clothes and walks to the bedroom.

Without any purpose at all I lay on the floor staring at the ceiling, sipping the crisp wine. The full-bodied flavor of the refined wine lingers on my tongue. My ears selectively overhear the faint noise of the television in the background. Like a bored teenager I mindlessly stare at the images created by the vivid TV. The mainly consists of flirting between two women who don’t know they are lesbians. The more masculine one with black hair works at the police station. The other feminine one works in the morgue and she has bad taste in men. To take focus off the two women constantly flirting there are other funny cast members. This is boring. They two women should just get together, instead a flirting for approximately one hour every week.

I turn off the noise box to fill my head with my own noise. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be sitting in Becky Applewhite’s living room as her girlfriend, wearing one of her old baggy softball shirts. Why can’t I stop smiling? This is the same girl who brought me so much pain and sorrow. Now she’s bringing me miles and miles of happiness. Life is very unpredictable.

In reminisce I walk over to one of her pictures when we were still in high school. I’ve never realized how over sexed Becky looked. All I knew was she had the guys, and now I guess the girls by the tens. The black and white portrait is gorgeous. To this day she still has the same jaw dropping figures. Her adorable loud personality fills the portrait, leaving space for no one else. Those striking green jewels capture you in. Those addictive pink juicy lips seduce you. The only difference now is she’s mine. Becky is my girlfriend. I have no idea where we’re going from here, but I know we will go together.

 “We can always cuddle in my bed together.” Becky purrs leaning on the door post leading to her bedroom, dressed in a velvet purple robe that exposes her red lace under garments. One of her legs are the door post raising her robe exposing her thigh area. Is that what lesbian do these days? Seduce you and then ask you to cuddle?

“I guess.” I sulk as I try my hardest not to look at Becky in her seductive clothes. How can you tell a woman not to touch you, when dress so appetizing? That’s not playing nice.

“Why the long face, baby?” she cuddles my face in her arms pulling me towards her. I thought she said she was tired. But now it looks like she’s planning for round two.

“No reason at all I’m just tired.” I reply giving her same lame excuse that she gave me, causing her smile to fall flat and her hands to drop from my face.

“Yeah me too, we should head to bed.” Her hands fall to my waist and we stroll to her soft comfortable sheets. Her hands don’t move from waist, instead they get tighter as we lay on plush pillows under silky sheets, listening to the fast beats of the red boxes rattling in our chest. I feel a sense of completeness and happiness. She cuddles behind me covering my body with her hands. “Good night my queen.” She whispers sweetly in my ear, before she drifts of to sleep, resting her head in my neck’s valley. The lovely tone of her breathing rocks me to sleep.