The Teacher's Affair, Chapter Four

PLEASE READ!

Okay so for now on most chapters will be Rated R since a bunch of my fans want this story to be a little more explicit! I am not going to sit here and give age limits, because I know everybody knows what sex is at a young age. BUT PLEASE IF YOU WILL TAKE OFFENSE DON'T READ! This chapter is dedicated to Dakota501q for helping me with this chapter! Please enjoy and remember to Vote, Comment, and Possibly Fan!

Chapter Four: Naughty Dreams

I dived into the pool letting the cool water relax my sore muscles.

Rising to the surface I breathed in and out slowly letting all of my stress melt away.

That's one thing I could always count on, swimming to relax me.

Laying on my back I let myself float with my eyes closed making the moon reflect on my pale skin.

Suddenly a splash of water hit me ruining my peaceful state.

When I opened my eyes I saw Erik in the pool beside me.

Wanting to get away from him I started to swim to the shallow end.

The mistake I made was turning my back on him.

Before I knew it Erik grabbed my ankle and drug me under.

I swam quickly to the surface gasping for breath.

His warm arm snaked around my waist turning me towards the most gorgeous face that I had ever seen.

Erik's hair was sticking out water dripping from it and down his tanned face.

My breath hitched as my heart beated faster at our closeness, his eyes looking at me with love and lust.

He brushed his fingers over my cheek and then slowly brushed the hair out of my face.

I looked up into his eyes as he started to lower his head.

As his face got closer and closer to mine, my eyes would not leave his lips.

They looked so soft and inviting, completely and utterly delicious.

No!

Stop it he's your teacher you can't have these thoughts about how hot he is!

As his lips brushed mine a shock went through my body making me want more.

I stood on my tip toes in the shallow water pulling his lips back to mine all the while tugging on his hair making him groan.

As he nibbled on my lower lip pressing our bodies closer I felt tingles everywhere, I couldn't help it I moaned.

He grabbed my thigh and pulled it around his waist while he lowered us into the water.

I started to feel warm all over as his hands were tracing small little circles on my ass.

His tongue plunged in my mouth over and over creating a hot, exotic dance.

My knees started going week, and I was glad when he wrapped my other leg around him carrying my weight.

We were so close now I could feel every single inch of him against me.

To my surprise he reached behind me and untied my bikini top letting it float in the water.

Blood rushed up to my cheeks as I tried to cover myself.

''Don't hide yourself from me, you're mine'' Erik whispered huskily in my ear.

He removed my hands from my breasts, and before I could protest started gently massaging one.