Chapter 9

Louis' POV

I hummed happily as Zayn walked back into the room. Huh, weird. I hadn't even notice he had left. I was too busy thinking about Harry. I was unbelievely happy when I saw him standing at the door. I mean, this was wonderful! Now, I could spend more time with him and try to become friends. I don't know whether I was right about this, but I felt like he had been avoiding me. Which is kinda rediculous. He had no reason to do that, and no one has tried to avoid me before. However, that doesn't mean he wasn't! I have to keep an open mind, although I was very closed minded about the possibly that Harry doesn't like me. I looked up beaming when Harry walked into the room but it quickly turned into a frown. Harry was incredibly pale, and his nose was quite red. I jumped off the counter and rushed to him.

"Are you ok, Harry?" I hurried out, concerned. I touched his forehead and he was burning up, however he shivered when I did so. "Oh, shit! I bet you're getting sick! C'mon let's go get you a blanket!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me with a goofy smile. When I grabbed his hand I felt a spark! Again! I've never felt a spark from just touching someone before, and I was quickly becoming addicted to it. I loved how Harry could just brighten up my day by walking down the hallway. I loved how he could make me get goosebumps just by smiling. Which, grated, he didn't do a lot, but when he did it was like someone turned on five billion suns and aimed them all at me. It just made me so warm and fuzzy inside. I'd do anything to make Harry smile. But now something terrible was happening. My sunshine was getting sick! I couldn't let this go on any more! I was not going to let those little germ monsters stay inside my Harry! I, sadly, let go of Harry's hand and looked through the stacks of blankets that Niall's mum placed in the wardrobe.

"Oh! Here's the perfect one!" I exclaimed very pleased with myself. I took the warmest and softest blanket they had and pulled it out. I turned to Harry with the blanket and eyed him up and down.

"L-Louis, it's fine. I d-don't n-need-" I held my hand up to stop Harry from protesting.

"Don't be silly, mate! I don't want you to get sick! We gotta stop it while we still can! Now hold still!" I said and stepped closer to him. His eyes widened and he tensed up but I ignored it while I started to wrap the blanket around his lanky body. I tied the blanket on his shoulder and stepped back to take a long when I was done. He looked like he was wearing a toga. A very fluffy and warm toga at that. "You know, you look really sexy in a toga. You should wear them more often." I let out a cheeky grin when his face turned a bright, beet red. I ruffled his dark curls and walked out of the room and back towards the kitchen. Niall turned towards me when I got in.

"Perfect! Everyone's here!" Niall clapped his hands getting ready to announce something. He seemed very excited for it. I turned around to see that Harry had, Infact, followed me back. "Now, we are going to have a pie making competition! You can make whatever kind of pie you want and my mum will be judging it! Oh, and we'll be in teams of two! Whoever, doesn't have a partner gets to be with my brother Greg!"

"I'll be in a team with Harry!" I exclaimed wrapping my arm around his shoulder before anyone else could claim him. There's that spark again. I looked to see if he felt it too, but he was just looking at the ground with a blush spread across his cheeks. I felt my hopes raise up and my grin got even wider. Maybe he did! "You know Curly, you're cute when you blush!" I blurted out then chuckled when his blush deepened in color.

"T-thanks?" He said but it ended up more as a question. He looked around the kitchen. Niall and Liam made one team and Zayn and Greg turned out to be the other. They all were in their separate corners of the kitchen and had started making their pies. I steered Harry over to our corner and looked at the stuff that was out for us to use; not once letting my arm leave his shoulders.