Immortal Enigma

I've been alive for so long now that the years just blur together. I'm what you would call an immortal and no that does not mean that I am a vampire, thank you very much. What I am is something different, something less sinister but maybe just as unbelievable. I am someone who had found the philosopher stone, the elixir of life and as far as I know I am the only one of my kind. I have named my species, as it were, Zero because I believe that I am an enigma, and I have always found the number zero puzzling. It's not a brilliant reason to call my so called species that but it was the best I could come up with.

The trouble with being an enigma is that you get a lot of attention from other super naturals and that always ends in chaos. The thing is that the only things that make me different from normal humans are that I can't die from diseases, old age and I heal impossible fast; oh and my senses may be a bit more sensitive than the average human but nothing too amazing. I have no super power to wow you with; I'm just an accidental immortal, to be honest.

Okay, now I'm just babbling on so I'll start the story of when my average immortal life was changed ineradicable and would never, ever be the same again. Ugh, enjoy.