His Life- Ashton Irwin Imagine

Its Summer , its hot, and all you want to do is hang by the pool and get and awesome tan, but sadly you can because your the community pool lifeguard, instead of getting a tan and relaxing you will be getting a farmers tan, and stress about people drowing in the pool...fun. One positive thing is that you can check out all the hot guy coming by the pool. One day your on lifeguard  duty and this group of 4 guys Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael come walking in and by chance you lock eyes with Ashton. Trying to pay attention of the people in the pool, Ashton walks by you trying to look all cool even though you know what he's doing. Ashton walks to the diving board and jumps from the higest board. When he lands in the water you laugh a little thinking he is just trying to impress you when you realize that he stays floating in the pool. You go inside the pool and take him out and give him mouth to mouth. When Ashton fianlly coughs out water and starts breathing he says "A kiss? We haven't even had our first date yet" and you just smile and say "I'm glad your okay" and Ashton just smiles and asks "So after saving my life, giving me a kiss and everything, will you go on a date with me?" and you respond "Ofcourse and for a guy risking his life trying to impress me, yes" and you both smiled and go on your date that same day.