Prologue

Severus Snape had many dirty little secrets, he was the most hated boy in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Snivellous Snape wasn't just any half blood, he was the last living descendant from the highly respected Prince family. No one could possibly understand why he got to be the chosen one. Out of all young wizards in Brittain, he was the one chosen to mary and hide the Royal Witch of England, Scarlet Haze Bemerton V. The wedding ceremony took place in her fifth year, the young wizards seemed terrified but at the same time bashfull, they did hit off since her first year, they used to be wonderful friends, but that didn't scare them from having to kiss and get cozy with each other. Marrying while at school was a common practice, that made it less awkward for the poor souls. What made their wedding so important is that Snivellous Snape, the dark, gloomy seventh year boy, got to married the future damn wizard Queen & none of them could believe it. They were all grateful that their memories will be wiped as soon as their marriage consummates, the most grateful of all was Lilly Evans, the jealous fiery petite friend of Severus Snape, the one who deeply envied her fellow ginger, Scarlet Bemerton.

    Scarlet and Severus had a nice little relationship, out of the two, the one with the deepest feelings was Scarlet, a completely common thing, she was young and naive, a foolish little  girl who believed in love at first sight and  "Happily Ever Afters". Severus loved her, but he still had that speckle of bitterness inside of him that he couldn't let go off. However, he was after all a needy teenage boy, and in the night they consummated their marriage for the first time, an incident that caused an unwanted child. Everyone started to wonder who the new pregnant witch was and why she came crying every night to the slytherin common room screaming for her husband. Of course no one came to her aid, and the students quickly brushed her off as a new castle ghost. Scarlet started to feel hate towards her husband, and rage started to build up after her, nobody came to her aid, not ever her husband, by the time she gave birth she finally received a visit from Severus, and of course, he was greeted warmly with a slap in the face. They talked for hours and Severus told her that she was going to be shipped off to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France, she and their child had to stay there in hiding, for they all feared that Lord Voldemort might use them both as the ultimate power weapon.

   Six months later, Severus traveled to France with his small family, they used their last months together to reunite and fortify their family bonds, Severus loved his daughter Melody to death, and to him both his wife and child were the most valuable things in existence. However, their little getaway had come to an end and they finally arrived at Beauxbatons everyone who witnessed that sad farewell never turned out to be the same, they all felt hollow and hearbroken just as much as the small family paying such a huge price. Dear Melody seemed to completely understand what was going on, the wailing child's piercing screams echoed through the whole academy. However, everyone had a small seed of hope planted when Severus promised both wife and child that he would come back for them. Years had passed and that promise never got to be completed, Scarlet's heart started to grow cold every day, she had lost everything, including her crown, since there was no one at the throne, the Ministry took over, she lost her kingdom, her family, her joy, her one and only true love. She turned as dark and deep as her name and then Scarlet vowed "No more"....