Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Mia’s POV

“Hurry the hell up” man Blake was taking his sweet ass time.

“What’s the rush? You know it takes me a while to achieve perfection like this” He tells me as he comes out wearing a black undershirt and jeans. I roll my eyes.  But he lunges at me and throws me over his shoulder.

“Blake put me down this instant. I’m your aunt and you have to respect me.” I tell him and I can feel his body shake with laughter. “Luke, tell your Neanderthal son to put me down.” I tell my brother  who was also just laughing.

Well what was I to do but laugh too. I love my family so much. Luke entered it just as I was developing in mom’s tummy. My mom and dad adopted 5 boys because they could not have children. But it turns out that Jed and Sergio’s biological mom and dad had had another son. He found them 20 something years later. Now here is his offspring pissing me off.

“Come on son put your little Aunt down” I smacked Luke on the chest, once I was down.

“So where’s the misses?”

“Mom went to the store, now I thought you were in a hurry. Let’s blow this pop stand. Why the hurry anyway?” Blake asked.

“My new friend Hayley is going to meet us up there. I don’t want her to get there before us.”

“Is she cute?”

“Yeah she is actually. Just like you like them. But she is dating the loser, so hands off.”

Blake’s POV

On the ride over to Boy’s Town all I could think about was Mia saying this chick was just my type. I tried to imagine what she considered my type. I hope it’s not some skinny no ass no titts girl. Don’t get me wrong. Everyone has their own taste. But I likes me some cushin for the pushin. You know, a girl I don’t have to worry about breaking.