Tom Parker (Vampire) Story!

It was a cold night and I was walking home from work. I was a waitress at Nandos. It was 11:00 and it was getting colder by the second. I forgot my jacket. As I reached my house and as I got to the door I noticed it was open. I walked in and clicked on the lights and looked around. Surprisingly no one was there. I get my pajamas on and go to the kitchen and make me a cuppa. I'm standing next to the kettle texting my friend. As I got my tea, I walked back to my room and turned on the news. "Good evening. We have some breaking news. There I a killer on the loose. So far 30 people have been killed. He is a 24 year old male. He breaks into his victims homes and waits till they're asleep to kill them." I turned the tv off just thinking it was a joke because alot of news stories are a joke. I drink my tea and turn the lights out and go to sleep. As I fall to sleep I hear something shuffle. I get up and walk around with a bat in hand. I go down the hallway and see a figure dart. As I turn to run back to my room I feel something grab me and throw me to the floor.

"What's the matter little girl? Why are you crying?" "BECAUSE YOU THREW ME TO THE FLOOR!!!" He looked at me and cupped my mouth with his hand. When I got quiet he let go of my mouth and said, "Why you yelling? No need to yell, I'm not going to hurt you." I looked him on the eyes and said, "Why did you knock me to the floor?" "Because I'm trying to keep you hidden." "Hidden? From what?" "Did you not hear? There's a killer out there." "Describe the killer." "He has red glowing eyes, sharp fangs, and wears all black." I took a good look at him and he was the killer. He had red glowing eyes, sharp fangs, and he was wearing all black.

I slowly started backing away from him. He got up and started walking towards me. "What's wrong babe?" "You...you're...the killer!" "Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner." "What do you want from me?" "Your name!" "My name...is...Bree." "Well Bree, I'm Tom, Tom Parker of the wanted. Do you know what we do to people like you?" "No!" "We bite there necks!" I sat there as still as I can so he wouldn't smell my blood. "I've killed 30 males but you're the first female I've seen who would make a great vampire!" I started to run but by the time I could get away, he grabbed my arm and bit down. I started screaming. By the time he got done drinking my blood, I noticed the tempeture of my body changed. I was freezing. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I noticed my reflection was gone. "Hey Bree. I love your new look." "What are you saying?" "You're a vampire now." I noticed my eyes were not brown because I could see red.

I was supposed to meet my friend today. I walked out side with my hat, sunglasses and gloves. "Bree, what's up?" "Nothing!" "Why are you wearing winter clothes?" "Caitlin, it's complicated!" "Bree we're best friends you can tell me anything!" "This I can't tell you. You won't believe me, you'll think I'm a joke if I told you." I all of a sudden felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Tom. "Bree is that what you were afraid to tell me? You have a boyfriend?" "No...well yeah." "Why do you think I would I would think you're a joke?" "It's something else I'm not to tell you. I gotta go get ready for work." "Bye Bree."

*Caitlin's POV:

"...I gotta go get ready for work," she said. "Bye Bree." She turned and walked away with her 'new' boyfriend. She was hiding something and I knew it. Bree is my best friend and we always tell each other everything, but no, she won't tell me what's going on. She had a pale look on her face. As she turned I noticed she was skinnier. I called Bree, "Bree what's wrong?" "Caitlin I'm sorry I can't tell you." I hung up a desided to find out myself by going to Bree's work. It's 11:00pm, the time she usually gets off work. She didn't come out of Nandos so I figure she was sick. I walked home and turned down an ally-way. I looked up and saw two figures one female one male. They turned and looked at me and they had red eyes, sharp fangs, and both dressed in all black. I froze in my tracks and noticed it was Bree and Tom! Before I could say anything to them they took off, and took off fast. I was scared.

*My POV:

I hear someone come down the ally-way so Tom and I turn to see Caitlin. We took off before she said anything. When I got home I closed the door and shut all the lights off. I see Caitlin walk up to the door, and she looked upset. "BREE!!! OPEN UP!!!!" I just sat there silently. I forgot she had the key to my house. She walks in and starts yelling at me. "BREE? WHAT WERE YOU AND TOM DOING IN THAT ALLY-WAY?" "Nothing!" "BREE? Tell me please?" "I'LL SHOW YOU!" I took her to the bathroom. "Why are we in the bathroom?" "Just look at our reflections in the mirror." She looked and she only saw herself and not me but we were both standing in front of the mirror. "Bree what are you?" "Caitlin I'm a vampire." she started to back away slowly. "Caitlin I'm not gonna hurt you. You're my friend and I'd never hurt my best friend." She ran out of my house full of fright. I slid my back down the door and bursted into tears. "Bree, why are you crying?" "Tom I'm a killer...I lost my best friend." He looked at me with guilt in his eyes. "Bree...I...I'm so sorry." I turned my back to him and walked out of the house. I walked in to the forest behind my house and sat under my favorite tree.

As I sat there, I heard someone rustle leafs. I even heard a faint growl. I started to sniff out the smell and then it hit me...werewolf. I took off in the other direction and heard him behind me. When he caught up to me I looked at him in the eyes. "What's a vampire like you doing out here by herself?" "GO AWAY YOU STUPID DOG!!!" He finally let me go and I got up and dusted myself off. "I'm Max, Max George of The Wanted." "I'm Bree, Tom Parker's girlfriend...maybe soon to be ex-girlfriend." He growled at the sound of Tom's name. "You're Tom's girlfriend?!" "Yeah!" I finally see two more wolves. "Great now you're going to get your puppy friends?" I started laughing. "These guys here are Jay McGuiness and Siva Kaneswaran." So then I got it, 3 werewolves and 2 vampires in The Wanted. "So let me guess, Nathan is a vampire too?" Max looked at me and nodded. "Max who is this girl?" "Jay, this is Tom's vampire girlfriend." I smiled and took off running. I figured they be on my feet but instead they stayed in the same spot. I got back to my house and saw the windows broken and cop cars. I walked up to a boy about my age and I'm guessing he was Nathan. "Bree there you are! Where were you?" "I was out walking around town." "Bree I'm Nathan. Anyway, Tom got in a fight and lost." "What do you mean lost? Tom never loses a fight." "He did tonight. He lost his life." I felt the tear swell up in my eyes.

I've been his girlfriend for a day and he loses his life. I turn to walk off when I see Max, Jay and Siva in human form. "Bree what did you do?" "Shut up Max! I did nothing. I was walking back to my house and saw this. Tom lost his life...I hope you're happy Max." I took off and I had my mascara running down my face. I got to my hiding spot on the beach when I hear someone call out my name. "BREE! I know you're here!" I look around the corner and see Nathan. I walk up to him and cry into his chest. "Nathan? Who killed Tom?" "The cops don't know yet they're still investigating!" I continued to cry. "Nathan I'm going to find out who killed him and when I do they won't like it." I gripped on tight to his jacket and then let go. I walked off and and felt my fangs get sharper by the second. I felt stronger than ever. Next thing I know I'm ripping a tree out of the ground. I see Caitlin walking on the street so I gently walk over to her. "Bree I'm so sorry about Tom. I know you loved him and I'm sorry he's gone." "Caitlin it's not your fault." She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Bree I'm dating a werewolf. His name is Jay of The Wanted." I knew who she was talking about cos I talked to him earlier. "Cool."

I had to go and clean myself up. I smelt like wet dog after hugging Caitlin. Oh great, Jay turned her into a werewolf. But I don't care, Caitlin is my best friend werewolf or not. We were like sisters and will always be.

*6 months later*

It's been six months since Tom died but I'm still a vampire. I've become the new killer and tool over in Tom's place. I've killed 30 females and now I'm going to find a guy to be my new vampire boyfriend. Well looks like is staring all over again for me. Later I'm going human hunting.

*Hope you enjoyed this one!*