Prologue

Prologue

Idk what it is but I can sense when Chris is mad a me. Idk why but I’m honestly hoping it not becuz of last night. I was so drunk I don’t even remember anything. Soon as he came down the steps I knew instantly he was going to go off on me. But to my surprise he didnt.

Good morning baby I said with a small smile.

He didnt even bother to look at me. like no side eye no nothing. Just continued to head into the basement. The only thing going through my mind right now is is he over my bullshyt. Does he not care about me anymore. Is he giving up. I promised him I was gonna try to forgive him and give us another try. Everytime I drink idk what comes over me but I just instantly black out. I decided to just go downstairs nd lay near him. As I got closer I hear him in the studio room singing. A song I never heard before. As I got closer and closer I began to realize its about me.

What the hell babe damn I ain’t never felt this way somebody somebody tell me I don’t have a clue what to do when it comes to you.

I’m not gonna be the one to mess this up cuz I done f’d up in love before ima be the one to take a back seat girl we can take our time and you can run this, stay in, go out anything you want girl we can do. Girl are we going down I don’t know. But from here now baby I’m gon leave that up to you.

I began to feel tears coming down my face fast. I was crying so hard. i began to wipe my tears and the second i look up Chris was staring straight at me singing his heart out.

I’m not tryna be a heart breaker like I was before. That was the old me. I made to many tears I don’t wanna make no make no more. So give me your list lets start checking things off. Ready to go to work baby you can be boss. And im ok with it ain’t gon play with it.

Just listening to Chris sing this makes my heart melt. As he was finishing up I couldn’t help myself so I had to run over to him. Our bodies just stuck together. The way he look at me when singing the song nd how we never moved an inch away from each other made me realize this is where I wanna be. No more fighting about the past. It’s time to forget and forgive. He was willing to do anything just to keep me happy and us work. First step has been completed. Forgiveness that’s all he wanted was forgiveness. Next step…… Moving on!