Chapter 5

Cookie: Um...I wrote most of this half asleep. I'm sooooo tired *sniff* I've been working too much. That's why it took a week to get this chapter done. *sigh* Ah well...I think I'll publish each chapter at least once a week until I'm not so busy :)

 Pic is of Kellan Lutz, the maybe Channing. Idk...all I see is a younger Kellan every time I picture Channing. lol 

YOUTUBE link: Glad You Came (pun sooooo intended *shakes booty* )  By: The Wanted

READ/VOTE/COMMENT/KIDNAP!

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT (unedited) ...read at own risk. You boogers better not report me *sniff* 

****

Yours.

      My eyes flew open and I froze with held breath. What the hell did I just say?

      Channing lowered his head and nuzzled my neck, inhaling the scent on my skin. A soft whine rumbled in his throat before I felt his moist tongue lick me.

      I let out the breath I'd been holding, relieved that I hadn't really said that damning thought out loud. Fuck, what had I been thinking? His? HIS? No matter what Channing said, no part of me belonged to him. None.

      This was just sex. Just sex. A mutual consent to seek pleasure, to quench our lust. Nothing more. I repeated that to myself over and over again until I convinced myself that this all really was nothing but lust but then I looked up and found sweet amber eyes staring into mine and my resolve was obliterated.

      BOOM. Crash and burn.

      Channing held a part of me that I hadn't even known I'd given him. I could try to lie to myself but just the fact that I was here, followed a total stranger through the woods because I thought he was dying just proves that this guy had pieces of me that I haven't given to anyone.

      What the fuck was I going to do about this sudden revelation?

      "Shay?" Channing leaned back, eyes searching my face. What he saw must have distressed him because he whined again, suddenly looking vulnerable as his dog ears flattened back.

      When he tried to rub himself against me, I held up a hand to stop him. "Wait. Just...just let me think, man." I scooted away from him until my back hit the headboard. I slumped against it and really looked at Channing.

      "Shay?" He said my name tentatively. "Did I do somethin' wrong? If I did I'm mighty sorry."

      I said nothing. I continued to stare at him, thinking that this was it...the moment of truth. I was really not the type of guy to be so indecisive and play games. I faced shit head on and I needed to do the same here. If I walked out now, Channing would let me. I could see it on his face. Now that I knew he was fine, I could go and continue to pretend that he didn't exist.

      I sighed, inwardly. Yeah, but that was just it, I could pretend all I wanted but the past week taught me that there was no escaping this. What ever the hell this was between Channing and me. If I was being honest with myself, the fact that Channing was a guy didn't bother me. No, what had bothered me from the beginning was the fact that this guy had the power to make me lose myself completely. This strange man-child with dog ears that only I could see. Ever since I met him I didn't recoginze myself anymore and that scared the shit out of me.

      I've seen it happen to people. They fall in love and then their personality does a 180. They aren't the same person anymore. If I let this thing between me and Channing go farther, I'd probably change too.