Pussy Is Mine (Smut)

Dedicated to Ladylicous33

She's so beautiful. The way she sway her hips to the beat. The way her tight dress fits her body perfectly. The way her eyes show complete bliss and lust, but her face shows innocents. August took shot after shot, while sitting at the bar counter. Staring and watching her. Talking and dancing with her friends.
She goes by the name of Minaysia, but her friends call her Minnie. They've met twice. Just bumped into each other and had a normal conversation. If August could say so hisself, he actually thought they hit it off pretty well.

'Keep it 100 babe We both know I'm not the only one'

He knew she had to feel something too. A spark flew when he heard her angelic voice. So soft and kind.

The bartender slid another shot to August. Hes come to this bar so many times, ordering the same thing that the bartenders doesn't even ask anymore. . Watching Minnie, studying her and making sure not to make the wrong move when he would make his move on her.

'And that's probably why I always come'

He wouldn't call it stalking but he wanted her like him and not think of him as anything else. Yes, he was famous and all but when she met him she didn't freak out, maybe gushed at his handsomeness. But that's it.
August sat his shot glass down on the table. Making his way through the crowd of people. Passing through clouds of smoke and people making out. When he made his way to Minnie, her friends whispered and snickered.

"Um hey Minnie."

"Oh hey August how are you?"

Minnie's friends wiggled their eyebrows and walked away, giving August and Minnie time to talk...alone.

"I'm good I'm good.."

"Good. You look good."

"Thank you. You look beautiful like always."

Saying that earned a blush from Minnie causing August confident level to get her as his to rise.

"Well uh...Minnie.....I was wondering if one day you wanted to go on a date with me?" August awkwardly scratched his neck.

"Um I'm sorry I have a boyfriend."

'So lie to me lie to me lie to me so sweet.'

August knew she was lying, and even when she was lying she still sounded sweet and innocent. He could see it in her eyes that she wanted him. She wanted him to make an effort and show that he wanted her. Her eyes full of bliss. Minnie wasn't drunk, but she sure was getting there. August wanted her as his and only his, nobody else's. He wanted to please her to the point that he would be the only one that could satisfy her needs.

'All the other niggas like me Ever had a chance to get in your pants'

He didn't just want to get in her pants, he actually has feelings for her. August took charge and kissed her, so much need, want, lust. She was surprised at the gesture but recovered and wrapped her arms around his neck. August pulled away.

"How about we take this to my house?"

Not letting her answer he pulled her arm and drug her to his car. Not letting her even say bye to her friends.The whole car ride was silent but not awkward. August could feel her sexual desire. She couldn't stop fidgeting and moving. It was so hard for him to control himself and not take her right there. They finally made it to his house. As soon as the front door closed Minnie jumped on August. Wrapping her legs around his waist. He stumbled back but gained his balance. She smashed her lips into his. Placing her hands on his face. His hands securely on her butt gripping it firmly. She pulled away. August unzipping her dress. August was right, she was beautiful. She smashed her lips back against his. August wrapped his arms around her waist. Walking up the stairs to what looks like his room. He laid her on the bed, taking off his shoes and shirt. Minnie kicked off her shoes as well.
August pushed his lips into her neck, leaving wet and sloppy kisses down her neck and to her breast.

"You are so beautiful."

August unsnapped her bra, giving each nipple a squeeze and the right amount of attention. Minnie's hands grabbed his neck. Minnie rubbed her hands up and down his chest, loving the feeling of it up under her hands. August slid her panties down. Leaving her completely bare in front of him.

"You have flawless skin Minnie" He repeated.

Minnie blushed, crashing her lips onto his. His large hands exploring every inch of her body. Getting impatient Minnie started unbuckling his belt. Throwing it across the room. She unbuttoned his jeans and unzipping the zipper. August got up, stepping out of his pants leaving him in his boxer.

"Impatient are we ?" August smirked.

Minnie bit her lip. August slid down his boxers climbing back ontop of her. He reached on to his left to get a condom off of his nightstand. August slid the covers over them he slid on the condom, slowly sliding into her.
He was big and she felt every inch slide into her. Her head thrown back exposing her neck. He placed wet kisses on her neck.

'Tell me that the pussy is mine'

*

Minnie woke up, not really knowing what happened. She was wrapped up in a satin red bed sheet, bare. She yawned stretching, releasing a pleasurable sigh.

"Sleeping Beauty has finally awakened." Minnie's head snapped towards the direction the voice came.

It was him, the man she's been seeing at the bar and has been crushing on since sophomore year in college. But never admitted it.

She sat up, pushing her back against the headboard. August eyes travelled down. She looked down and her breast were fully exposed. Minnie pulled the satin red sheets up, covering them with a blush. August chuckled proceeding his way towards her. Holding a tray of breakfast.

"I made breakfast for you." He smiled putting the tray in her lap.

"Thank you." Minnie smiled.

She picked up the fork taking a bite of the omelette.

"This is delicious." She bit her lip. Gish he's a good cook. Good in bed, can cook, I think we have a keeper.bAugust bit his lip, smiling.

"I know we kind of did this backwards but would you like to go on a date with me?"

Minnie blushed leaning over to kiss cheek.

"Does that answer your question?"

*

Kik : alldopeimagines
Tumblr: Alldopeimagines

-🎀