16 Bad Boy Kisses

Thank you all so much for the votes and comments on the last chapter! Also, I am going away for a week, I'm leaving saturday the fourth and won't be back until the 11th. So no updates til then! This chapter is very... well when you read you will find out! Show me love by commenting and voting!

Enjoy my sexyyy bitchhhes!

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16: 16 Bad Boy Kisses

Voices woke me up and filled my ears making my head pound. I flinched as I opened my eyes and the light blared right into them. My throat was raspy as I whined, “Turn off the lights please!”

“She’s awake!” Hailey rushed over to the bed and beamed down at me but with tears in her eyes. “You had me so scared; I seriously thought I lost you!” She grabbed hold of my hand as her cheeks wetted from her sobbing. “I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to help you!”

“Water.” I breathed my throat burning from being so dry. She quickly nodded her head and shot up from the bed. She was in such a rush she smacked right into Matt and spilt the water all over his chest that he was carrying.

I held back a smile for two reasons. A) I didn’t want Hailey to be embarrassed and b) my lips were too cracked to stretch. Matt sent her a look asking her with his eyes to just stay where she is. Hailey gave him a sheepish smile and slithered around him and took a seat on the couches.

That’s when it hit me that we were in Jared’s house. I looked around the best I could without moving my head but I didn’t see Jared anywhere. I knitted my eyebrows but my thoughts dropped when a cup of water was pushed into my face.

Matt sat down next to me and handed me the water. I took it with shaky hands. My body felt weak and I wondered how long I had been out for. I would have to ask when my throat wasn’t too sore. Matt helped me sit up and even helped me hold the cup.

I finished the tall glass in one gulp. Matt didn’t seem to have a negative reaction to my pig like matters but seemed amused. “Need more?”

I nodded bashfully but he just smirked at me and left the room to get some more anyway. I looked over at the couches to see Hailey peering over the back of it. I rolled my eyes and patted the spot next to me. She jumped off the couch and raced over but stopped when she got to the bed and composed herself.

She slowly placed herself down making sure her back was completely straight and that she didn’t move the bed as she adjusted herself. She looked me in the eyes and they grew gloom. “How are you feeling?”

Matt came back in the room and eyed Hailey but I sent him look saying it was okay and he handed me the water this time letting me drink it by myself. The water moistened my throat well enough for me to start talking again.