ItalRT4u

What is your user name?

ItalRT4u

What's the story behind your user name?

Ital =  For Italy.  I'm a 1/4 of it if you must really know; RT = For Respiratory Therapy, the profession I went to college for and loved; 4u = well, it rolls off the tongue better once put together, don't you think?

How old are you?

29

How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since November 2011.

What story have you entered into the Watty Awards?

Essence Extracted

What genre is it entered in?

Paranormal

Can you give a brief summary of your story?

It's been a year since her parents brutal murder.  A year she would gladly rid herself of and its memories combined if she could.  In a world where nothing is what it seems, where the supernatural and normal collide, Payton finds herself thrust in the middle of an age old battle between good versus evil.  A battle where prophecies have been made.

Forced to decide and either fully accept or reject what she has become, she is put through the motions of running and fighting for her life along with a young man that had made her feel the best she had felt in the last year.  Secrets are exchanged, their truths revealed, and the question remains...  Who will prevail?  Would the existence of the Fae world last this prophetic battle or would they all perish?  Would Payton find her 'happily ever after' or would she sabotage her own chances? 

Some friends are friends; some friends are foes; only time will tell; that which you'll come in time to know!

Who is your favourite character?

Payton

What is your favourite part of your story?

From a creative standpoint, it's the way the story begins and ends.  If you chose to read it, you'll know what I mean.

From a reader's standpoint, I'd say it's when Payton opens a can of whoop-your-hinney on her nemesis.  The internal feuding, the loss of control takes you on a great ride.

What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

If you dream it, you can write it.  Stay true to who you are.  In other words, write about what you know, what you feel.  If you can't feel it as you write, you're story is worth peanuts.  If your emotions are on overdrive, your message will move someone and speak volumes.  Maybe not to the entire site but someone is bound to feel what it is you're trying to convey.

Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?

A big fat "THANK YOU" for the never-ending support and encouragement.  I started as a reader on here and never dreamed I'd get back to my writing again but it's to the fans that keep reading that keeps me writing more.  This place can often be a great sound-board of sorts for those who want to try and dabble in the art of writing.