PARTY HARD .

----------------Ivys pov-------------------------

I dont know why niall made it such a big deal that i was healthy . It reallly showed me how much he cared about me when he was concerned. Im getting ready with Danielle,Eleanor, sierra and lyndsey . I decide to wear a pink dress. I curl my long blonde hair and put on a bit of makeup . Were ready togo . Here in london if your 16 you get to drink. (I know thats not true just go with it..(:  )  We all drive in the same car. I go with niall whos in a blue polo and some dark blue skinnies . Lyndsey went with zayn who was in a gray hoodie and some cargos . Sierra went with harry who was in a purple jack wills hoodie and some ripped jeans. Liam went with danielle and louis went with eleanor. I go straight to the bar . I cant party without a drink . I was hanging out with louis everyone else was on the dancefloor. Me and louis love to drink . More than anyone . We drank up to 5 shots. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and ran .   Oh sh*t. I fell. "Gosh Darnit , always putting that floor there " I mumble . Niall helps me up .

----------------------Nialls POV-------------

I love her . But ever since she turned 16 all she does is drink. It turns her into a monster . I dont want to be the down of the party or anything . Oh god there she is on the floor . With vodka clutched in her hand . I help her up . "You okay babe?" "OH YEA." "How much have you had to drink?"  I ask trying not to sound like papa harry . "A littttleee." She slurs .  We start grinding . Next thing you know were making out on the couch .  She tastes like vodka and ...and... Cigs? Has she been smoking? She knows i hate cigs. There what killed my father . "Have you been smoking?" I ask sternly. "Maybeee" She giggles.   "Ivy, you know i dont like you doing that."   "UGH YOUR SUCH A PRICK ALWAYS JUDGING ME . OH IM MISTER NIALL IM SO PERFECT . NIALL SOME PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE AWAY THE PAIN . AND HOW I DO IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS." She blows up at me. That made me angry. "YOU LITTLE BITCH. HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ME. IM JUST CARING FOR YOU . YOU THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE WITH PROBLEMS . "  She slapped me. Right across the face.  Before i know it i strike her back . Not meaning to . It might of been the drinks, the depression or maybe just a reflex. It doesnt matter . I hit her. I know her past , I promised her id never hurt her. She falls to the ground .

---------------------Ivys POV--------------------------

HE HIT ME. I CANT BELIEVE IT . HE KNOWS WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH . "I HATE YOU NIALL HORAN." I run outside to a bench and lay down crying my eyes out.. Next thing you know im asleep.

-------------------------------Nialls POV-----------------------

I hate myself . Im a terrible person. Where did she go ? I need to find her . I tell the boys im going to find ivy and take her home . I walk outside and immediatly find her on the cement. Bleeding. She must of fell off the bench sleeping . It was just a skinned elbow . I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the car. When we get home i ly her in her bed. Then i relieze im laying right beside her , arms around her waste. never letting her go.