Face to face

A single glance at him made my anger reach its highest peak. I cursed him but his strong hands made my voice get lost somewhere. Where on earth was he taking me? Is it a revenge? But for what? I hardly ever talked to him.

We crossed the garden and out of the main gate. Wait a second!! Did I just say, Out of the main gate?

What the hell!?He is really kidnapping me. But where on earth had everyone gone? He headed to his red convertable, dragging me behind in the same posture as before.

"This is your only chance Grace. GO FOR IT!' I heard my inner voice shouting at me. I closed my eyes and without thinking much I bit his hand with all my might. At first he somehow seemed uneffected by it but as my incisors fiercely cut through his skin he winced. I didnt stop until I could taste his blood. He moved his hand away but as soon as I was about to run his other hand grabbed my arm and started twisting it. He sure was strong!

"Oww. That hurts. Stop it Jem!!" , I screamed as pain shot through me.

"Oh really, Grace! And you think that Im immune to those FIERCE IRON TEETH of yours, huh?" He shouted in my ear.

"YOU'RE SICK" I yelled at him

"Oh.. Be a good girl and come with me otherwise I'll show you how sick I am" He said in a sarcastic way.

I had no choice but to let him kidnap me. But what was he trying to do with me? I had no idea and the look in his eyes clearly said

"NO QUESTIONS "

Jem, studied in my school and was in my Chemistry class. We never talked that much but he was my lab partner as well as Josh's best friend.

Oh, now i get it he was trying to kill me because Josh hated me. Oh God! Every question that rose in my mind pleaded for an answer which unfortunately i couldn't give. Worse thoughts were to follow. Is he going to drown me? No, he'll make me jump off a cliff so it seems a suicide.

As the car skidded around the corner, the famous Coffee Shop came into view. Wait! How can he kill me at a coffee shop. He asked me to get off and I followed him inside.

..............................................

"Is this some kind of joke? What do you want from me now after you left me alone for that.... Argh"

I looked at his beautiful blue orbs as pain and hurt flashed in them. I took my eyes off him because it was hard to look at his mesmerizing features and then wonder why he isn't mine anymore.

"Look Grace. I know I hurt your feelings and used you but trust me I care for you but not in that way... You know what Im talking about right?" He said with guilty

"Oh Really Mr. Josh Anderson!! You think dragging someone brutally out of their house, making it hard to breathe for them knowing that they have asthama and then twisting the crap out of their arm just to bring them here to meet a FREAKING BASTARD like you means that u care for them... Huh?"

Phew!! After saying that I felt good.. EXTREMELY GOOD!! Anger raged through me but I could still feel the emptiness that he left in my heart.

He glared at Jem, who was standing there with his mouth wide open.

"What? SHE BIT ME.. worse then a rat and plus I didnt know that she had asthama"

He held his hands up in defence and shot me an apologetic look. I nodded.

"But Grace.. I was just -" He stammered.

"Just what huh?", anger was getting the best of me now.

"Wait..Grace, your arm..", he said, his eyes filled with concern, that I think is completely fake.That Douche. I am just too angry and hurt right now.

So I screamed my lungs out..

"My what? DOES THAT EVEN MATTER? You left me abandoned that night just to make out with that... Whatever! You have no right to get someone to bring me here. Wait a second! Why did you send Jem instead of coming for yourself."

"Oh He thought that if Sarah finds out she would go.. Owch.. What was that for?" Jem winced in pain as Josh punched him.

"For keeping your mouth shut!" He snapped at him.

What? He cared for her more than me? I spent freaking two years with him and he forgot everything in two weeks? I dont know why but I started to walk away from the table. I can't take this anymore, but Josh grabbed me and jerked me around to face him. I looked at his eyes which were filled with anger.

"Its enough! You can't just leave like that! I want an explanation for that." He shouted as he pointed towards my arm.

I could feel his anger as his grip tightened. But my anger was boiling now and so I did what I had to and slapped him across his face. Yes, I slapped him. He winced as my hand went back to my side to reaveal a red stained face. He gazed at me with so much intensity that I was just about to run when Jem grabbed my arm and pulled me. I was confused for a moment but went along with him. We ran towards the door and into his car. He started the engine and I glanced back just to find a furious Josh standing with his mouth wide open.

I stared at Jem, giving him a 'WHAT THE HELL?' look.

He looked at me and said with intense care,"Grace. I think you are right.What he did to you is not fair.I don't know what's happened to him, but he's...Changed. But please no matter what happens stay away from Josh. He isn't a nice guy to hang out with. You get what Im saying?"

................................................

Pheww!! one more chapter..

Btw I had to upload it after I got what I asked for in the previous chapter but because one of my friends asked for it so..... I updated it just for u.. 1D__lover :))

nd ofcourse my bestiee xxXCrazyWomanXxx Luv u all thanks fr reading

I need 45 reads and 10 votes for ths one!!