Chapter 2

São Paulo

Sasha Gunz

"Why must he come with me father? I can't take car of this myself." I said eyeing my brother as he gave me one of his infamous smirks.

"Don't question me. You are going to do what I say and he is coming with you. He is over the throne you are basically his sidekick." My father spit out. I rolled my eyes and tuck my hair behind my ears.

Here I was about to go to North American and finally be able to show my father that I too can run his business the way he wants.

Since Diego was oldest, he of course was going to get it, but I want to be able to run it as well.

"There names are Ali and Gotti. We gonna trust them with the coke for now but I want to be able to take over Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Alabama, and all the other southern states." He said. "I'm also sending some guards along as well. Make sure you don't fuck this up menina."

"She won't. She'll be on her p's and q's." Diego said as he looked out the plan window.

"Great, you guys have a safe trip. Eu te amo." He said before leaving out the plane.

"When we get there can we go shopping? I never been to Atlanta but I did some research and I want to go to Lenox mall." I said batting my eyelashes.

"Girl this is a ten hour flight. When we get there we going to the hotel and we going to sleep. You can shop later we here on business and you not finna fuck this up with your whorish ways like you did with the Jamaicans." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you guys just get over that."

I was 16 when my father wanted to join forces with the Jamaicans. All was going good intill I met a guy and he was so fine, he was 20 and I wanted him.

We had sex many times and he even told me he love me. But what made me mad was when he met another girl. He broke my heart so I broke his.

I lied and told them how I was pregnant. I even had my little belly poking out and everything. His girlfriend left him and his family stripped him of their last name.

They also cut off ties with our cartel that's why my dad doesn't want me to screw things up. But he was the first guy I ever loved and for him to just do that to me broke my heart. I wasn't even fucking back then so that part of my life doesn't count.

I was ready to see what Atlanta had for me. "You should of never open your legs in the first place. God why my sister got to be a hoe?" He question the sky.

"I'm not a hoe. I only had sex with 2 people in my life. Jamaican boy and Miguel from Mexico where I went to last year for spring break." I said picking lent off my Burberry skirt.

"You forgot about 2 other, Kin from Tokyo and Drake from Canada." He said reminding me. I shrugged.

"Boy them were just practice. Let's not talk about you. You lost your virginity at 12 to the maid's 16 year old daughter. That's rape, Diego."

"It's not rape if I liked it. Don't bring up my business. I don't even have sex like that. My sex drive isn't as high as yours. I can go without. You on the other hand can't. Also if you even think about trying to fuck any of these niggas, I'll kill them and maybe you so don't play with me Sasha." He said putting his headphones on his ears giving me the hint that he done talking.