The Truth [20]

hey y'all. how are you guys doing? not so good? horrible? okay. just read on and i hope this clears a lot of things up.

[^-^]

~~~~~

I stood still for a couple of minutes after my mother told me the current state of Rae. I didn't do anything but stand there, in front of everyone, just breathing.

Was I going crazy? If Rae is dead, how was I able to see her? No. They're lying. She isn't dead. She just can't be. She just can't. I refuse to believe it!

"You're lying!" I exploded all of a sudden, pushing my mother away and screaming in her face. "Raelyn is not dead. She is not fúcking dead." My mother was taken aback by my tone but looked at me with eyes full of sorrow.

"Toni you have to-" I cut her off before she could say another word.

"I don't have to believe anything you say. For all I know you could be lying. How do I know that I can trust you?" I turned to the crowd in front of me. "Any of you."

"It's true." Alex spoke up with tears in his eyes. "Toni, she's-she's dead." His voice broke and soon he started to sob uncontrollably. Who knew that the big macho man my brother had become would shed many tears over the lost of my dear friend?

"Okay, tell me where she's buried so I know that this isn't some sick joke." I glared at my brother and waited for someone to tell me.

They did. And it wasn't a sick joke.

~~~~~

I ran all the way to the cemetery searching for the tree with the pink flowers. Apparently there only one tree with pink flowers and underneath the tree was Rae's final resting place.

I finally found the tree and didn't believe anything until I stood right above her headstone.

"Oh my fúcking god!" There she was. She was right underneath my feet. Buried six feet under me. "Why? What? How?" I collapsed onto the ground and the tears started to flow down my cheeks like a waterfall.

"Toni." A voice said from behind me. I turned around and looked up instantly jumping back.

"Who the fúck are you?" Rae was standing right in front of me. She was right there, but she was dead. "I know that Raelyn is dead, I fúcking know and I suggest that if you want to keep your head attached to your body, run away." Her hand tried to touch me but I flinched away. "I'm serious. I will decapitate you! Whoever you are."

"Oh my fúcking god Toni you can't fúcking kill someone that's already dead!" She gave me a stern look and stomped her foot on the ground.

"Wha-what did you say?" Rae is dead. She's standing in front of me. This is too surreal.

"I'm a ghost you fúckin idiot! God damn! You're stupid. So so stupid." She put in hand on her hip and rubbed her temples with the other.

"You're not a ghost. Ghosts aren't-" Rae walked right through me and I whipped myself around to see her sitting on her headstone.

She sat there, one leg over the other examining her nails. "Ghosts aren't what?" I am confused. Really really confused and none of this is making sense.

My tears were dry by now and I could see clearly. "Okay, so you're a ghost and you've been haunting me this whole time I've been here." She nodded. "Why?" Her facial expression turned dark and cold.

"Because, you're alive. And I'm not." She stood up and walked towards me. "Did they even tell you how I died?" I took a couple steps back but she kept walking towards me. "Did they tell you how they let those rogues rip me apart?" With every step she took her body began to deteriorate. Her right arm was bitten off, her left leg was twisted so that it was horizontal. She was limping now. "Did they tell you how that wolf treated my body like a rag doll? Throwing me left and right, up and down?" Her body was covered with huge claw marks, a big chunck of her abdomen was bitten off , and almost half of her skull was missing, her right eye hanging out of it's socket. "Did they tell you how they watched as I was crushed, as I torn apart, as I slowly died?" My back hit the bark of a tree and I couldn't back up anymore. Raelyn stopped right in front of me and I saw the horror that became her. "Did they tell you that?" Slowly her body returned back to normal. "They know about the rogues Toni. They know. Especially Jasmine. Because I am dead because of her." With that last sentence she vanished into thin air.

Silence was all I heard before something in me snapped and all I saw was red.

~~~~~

Ouuuuuuh kill 'em. Fits doesn't it? I don't really know about that Raelyn scene tho. Not really sure on that one.

So yeah, that's all I'm gonna write. Leave ya comments. ;) And follow me too tho, it would mean a lot :) thank you.