Something More? (Chapter Three)

Something More

Austin and Ally Fanfiction

Chapter Three:

The moment Ally woke up, she could tell today would be a boring day. Not a good day at all.

First of all, she woke up at six am, two hours earlier than she had to. What teenager in their right mind woke up at six am when they could still be sleeping?

Ally Dawson, that’s the answer to the question.

She had two choices, she could either go back to sleep, or she could wait two hours until she needed to start getting ready for work.

Being the abnormal girl that she is, she decided to wait two freaking hours before she would technically wake up.

What to do in those two hours? Her room could use a bit of a tiddy upping, she decided. Because, only Ally would clean her room at six in the morning.

After cleaning for a while, she came across her diary. Huh, she hadn’t written in it for a while, she usually wrote all her feelings in her song book, but since she had nothing better to do, she found a pen and decided to write an entry, maybe it would be nice to look back at it years later. Maybe she could laugh at how love-struck she was.

Dear Diary,

First of all, what a cliché way to start a diary entry, “Dear Diary”, maybe I should start this in a more creative way.

Hello Diary of mine in which I will write something in.

That’s not much better but whatever.

Diary, have you ever been in love?

I suppose not since your 170 pieces of paper bounded up cardboard.

Anyway, I like to think that I’m in love with Austin. I like to think that I am. But maybe by thinking it and not knowing it I’m not actually in love. Who knows.

All I know is that I can’t help but feel this way. I can’t help but blush and blurt out ridicules things whenever I’m near him. I wish I could be more confident and just tell him I like him, but what if he doesn’t like me back?

What if I tell him I like him, and he doesn’t like me back, and our friendship is ruined forever?

Do I really want to risk one of my best friendships in hope that Austin will return my feelings?

I don’t think I’m brave enough to do that. Not yet.

But you know what they say, love makes people reckless.

Should I just confess my feelings for Austin? Should I risk our friendship? But what if I don’t risk that friendship, what if I keep my feelings to myself, and Austin does like me but he won’t act on those feeling ever, because of the same reason as me, because he doesn’t want to risk our friendship?

I guess I’ll just think about it. Maybe ask Trish or someone, it’s not like Austin’s going anywhere.

~

“How did you’re date with Austin go?” Trish asked Ally, as Trish walked into the Sonic Boom hours later.

Ally didn’t bother asking Trish why she wasn’t at work, already knowing that Trish either got fired, or she was about to get fired for not being at work, not that that was anything new.

“I thought I told you it wasn’t a date. Just two friends hanging out, watching a movie,” Ally told her as she wiped down the glass counter, stained with finger prints of previous customers from earlier on the day.

“Right. Two friends that just so happen are both obviously in love with each other but to stubborn to admit it hanging out, watching a movie,” Trish said.

Ally rolled her eyes, “I could say the exact same thing about you and Des,” Ally replied.

“No, not really, you know since were not in love with each other and we didn’t go on a romantic outing last night,”

“It wasn’t romantic, not really. Just two friends, that’s honestly all that he sees me as, just a friend, and absolutely nothing more,” As much as she hated to say that, it was true. Austin more than likely saw Ally as nothing more than a friend.

“Sure, sure, that’s what you see Ally, but to be honest, Austin looks at you the exact same way that you look at him!” Trish exclaimed.

“How do I look at Austin?” Ally asked hesitantly. She hadn’t notice she looked at Austin in a specific way. Oh no, what if Austin had noticed she looked at him like that.

“You look at him, well, like you like him. Like like. Or maybe even love. Yeah, love. You look at Austin like you love him. He lights you up. I mean, I’ve never seen you not smiling when you’re not with him! You’re always happy and smiling, and its honestly easy for anyone with eyes to notice that you are totally in love with him! But, the thing is, that he looks at you in the exact same way,”

Ally thought for a moment. It was obvious she was in love with him? Obvious to anyone with eyes? Austin had eyes, obviously, had he noticed? Had he noticed she was always smiling and happy around him.

If Trish was right and Austin looked at her in the same way that she looked at him, and since she hadn’t noticed him acting any different than the moment they meet, than Austin probably (hopefully) hadn’t noticed Ally looking at him any different either.

“Well, what should I do?” Ally asked Trish.

“Tell him. Tell him you like him, he’ll say he likes you back and you’ll both live happily after,” Trish predicted.

“And if he doesn’t like me back?” Ally asked.

“That’s not possible, trust me,”

“I… Okay, I’ll tell Austin I like him next time I see him,” Ally told her. Knowing Trish, she would probably text Austin right this moment and tell him to come over to Sonic Boom right away, just so she could be sure that Ally told Austin she liked him.

Apparently, Trish didn’t need to even text Austin, because right at that moment, no one other than Austin came walking thought the door, with an excited expression on his face. Trish on the other hand was smirking, probably glad she didn’t have to waste her time calling or texting Austin to come.

“Ally, guess what?” He asked.

“What?” Ally asked. Could he maybe possibly be about to tell her he liked her?

“I’m going on tour!”

A/n: HAHA I am a terrible person! LOL I don’t update for months, and when I finally do, it’s a horribly short, pointless chapter.

I have a month left of summer, so I’ll try my hardest to update again once or twice.  Omg, this story pasted 2,000 reads with only 2 chapter. Thanks homies. If you want to be cool, check out my new story "Tunnel" which is co-writen with my best friend and posted under the account "Incanduit", its the external link.