Chapter One

Dylan's POV

It's the day I've been waiting for, the day I get to become one with the Brotheren! I have been an outsider, but not anymore!

As I walked into the main building, the cute red head looked up at me and smiled at me. "Welcome back, Dylan Milton, Brother Jeramih is waiting for you in his office." Blushing slightly, she ducked her head quickly and continued typing.

"Thank you," I said, walking to Brother Jeramih's office. When I got to his office, I knock on the door.

"Come in," said a deep voice.

As I opened the door, a dark haired man looked at me with his brown and gold eyes and smiled. "Welcome, Dylan."

"Hello, Brother Jeramih, you wanted to see me sir?" I stood awkwardly at the doorway of his office. The brethren seldomly ever called for new members. This was definitely nerve wrecking...

After I mentioned that, his facal features changed from casual to formal. "Yes. Please," He gestured to the chairs in front of him, "have a seat."

I walked to the seat he gestured to and obeyed.

"Dylan Milton, you have worked very hard to become a Brother," he paused. " You see, only one person may become a Brother and you are tyed in first place with Aaron Machowski."

Wait, Aaron... I think I remember him... "So, what does that mean exactally?"

Brother Jeramih took out two file folders, "It means you and Aaron will have one final test." He handed me one of the file folders. It have my name on it. "In that folder, you will have everything you need to become a Brother. Your test is to bring me the child of an old Brother that has broke Brotheren laws and left with a family. The first to do so, becomes a Brother." With this, he dismissed me.

So, I am tyed with Aaron. That is okay, I can do this. How hard can it be? I opened my Folder. The first thing I saw was a picture of a beautiful blond hair girl with blue eyes. Then I saw the name. Crystal Waters. Waters... I think I some what remember that name.

This should be super easy. My phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket ang I had a single text.

YOU START TOMORROW. GOOD LUCK!

And good luck is what this is!