Chapter Twelve

A/N: sorry for the late update! but it's done! if there's anything spelt wrong I am sorry. Auto correct is a bitch.

~Dominique~

Everything is going so well! I am way to happy about all of this! I have never been so happy in my life! I wasn't even 10 percent of this happiness when I proposed to Shelby!

Okay, calm down you're way too happy. You're working. Act cool.

After the incident with Tiffany cleared up, everything went back to normal and Sebastian and I are as happy as ever. Except there's two pest that came back and is giving us no time alone together! Every time I ask Sebastian out on a date, he would cancel on me because he's spending time with Seth and Aaron; I get that they haven't seen much of each other and they are brothers after all. As hard as it is for me to admit it, I'm lonely!

"Okay, Dom time to shoot." Wendy, one of staff informed me. Today is Wednesday so he's not working. Hell!It's been three days since I last touched him! Oh Seth, you're gonna pay for this! If he hadn't of interrupted us that time, I would of been able to go another three or four rounds! "Dominique look this way." The photographer said. But Sebastian looked so sexy and cute when he was under me, and the face he made when he was panting! "Thinking of something nice?" The photographer suddenly asked, snapping me out of daydream.

"Huh?"

"You had a natural smile on your face, so you must of been thinking something." He snicker. "Was it your girlfriend?"

"You could say that." I replied and changed to a different pose.

"Oh how lucky. She must be a keeper to be able to make you lose focus at work." He added.

Now that he had pointed it out, ever since I began dating Sebastian, I've been daydreaming about him quite a lot. My mind is just filled with him. Oh crap. I've fallen in love. Hard.

***

"That's a wrap! Good work everyone! You can all pack up and go if you don't have anything left to do." The manager announced and everyone began packing up to leave. So I went back to the changing room and changed back to my normal clothes before leaving. I wonder what Sebastian's doing right now. Maybe I should give him a call. So I dialed Sebastian's number and after the fourth ring he picked up.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Oh Dominique...hey..." He replied.

"What's wrong? You don't sound happy to hear my voice." I teased him.

"No! I am happy!...Anyway did you want something?" He asked. Something is definitely wrong.

"It's nothing important, but I was just wondering if you want to go out for a meal tonight." I said before getting into the car.

"Erm...Sorry, but I don't think I can. I still have a lot of course work to finish..." He rejected.

"I see, don't worry about it. We can go another time." I replied.

"Yeah maybe, sorry but I go to go. Talk to you soon." He said and hung up before I could even say bye. Why do I have a feeling that he's avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? Or is he mad because I tease him too much in bed? And I just got rejected, he never rejected me before. Maybe I'm just over thinking it. So ignoring that thought, I switched the engine on and drove home.

"I'm home." I called out as I stepped through the door.

"Welcome home Dom." Porsha greeted as I went into the living room.

"Where's mum and dad?" I asked as I plot myself down onto the sofa.

"Out. Somewhere." She replied as she flipped through her vogue magazine. "Oh Leonardo. Why you so hot!" She cried out as she hugged the magazine.