Part three (dirty)

After breakfast you decide to all go swimming at the pools. You go to your room to change into your bikini. It's a skimpy red one that you bought a week before the trip. You feel uncomfortable wearing with Zayn around, so you pull over a plain blue dress on top of your bikini. You go to the pool to join everyone else, seating yourself on a chair, and you see Zayn glimpsing at you once in a while. You decide to stay in your dress and not go swimming, not ready for more looks from Zayn. 

Unfortunately, towards noon, the sun gets brighter and you get uncomfortably warm. You're resisting the temptation to take your dress off. After a little while you bite your lip, sweat running down your forehead. You sigh, frustrated, and slowly strip your dress off. You can feel Zayn's eyes watching you a few meters away. 

You try to ignore him as well as possible, which isn't quite easy with his hungry eyes staring at you with lust. A few minutes later you can't take it anymore, and you escape into the bathroom. You can halfway predict what's going to happen next, and you're right: A few moments later, Zayn bursts into the bathroom as well.

"You're telling me you don't want to do anything with me, and then you walk around looking- f*cking hell, sexy doesn't even begin to describe it." 

You feel your cheeks flush red. You look away. Zayn's still looking at you. 

Your eyes meet Zayn's as they flash back to his. You tell yourself that you will clear this up right now. 

"Zayn," you say, calmly. "Leave." 

Zayn moves a little closer. "What if I don't want to?" He says, biting his lip while staring at yours. 

"We both know this is wrong and immoral. You're going to have to pull yourself together." Zayn is so close now and you feel heat coming off his body. He moves his face closer and nudges your nose with his. He's seducing you so damn well- 

Suddenly you push Zayn back and walk away from him. "Ok, Zayn, I'll tell you to leave one more time, or I swear to god I'll tell Juliet what we did." 

Zayn stares at you incredulously. He sighs sadly after a moment. "Ok. I'll leave. If that's really what you want." He bites his lip. God damn it, he's so cute. He begins to walk out of the door, but turns around one more time and says, "Just so you know, you really are beautiful, Y/N." 

When he says those words, a lusting temptation overcomes you. You don't know what causes you to do so, but you suddenly fling your arms around him and kiss him wildly. Zayn's taken aback a little but kisses you back with passion. He pushes you up against the wall and slips his tongue into your mouth, moving it with yours. You moan a little; his lips feel so amazing on yours. You two move until Zayn pushes you into one of the bathroom stalls. You see his defined and tones chest clearly now, and you move your hand along his abs, turning him on. You bend down a little and start kissing his chest all the way down until you're on your knees. You tug a little at his swimming trunks, placing your palm on his boner through the soft material. 

"Please start," Zayn moans, closing his eyes. You pull his pants down and get wet at the sight of his erect c*ck. You move your face to it and start by licking the tip, sending a shiver down his spine. 

"Please don't tease me," he growls, bucking his hips against your touch. You disobey and very slowly lick his shaft up and down, causing Zayn to groan. 

"Baby, I can't take this, please deepthroat me already!" 

You halfway obey and take the tip in your mouth and suck on it lightly. 

"You just can't do as you're told, can you?" Zayn murmurs and grabs your head to shove your mouth onto his c*ck. You take his hips in your hands and start moving your head up and down, and Zayn's moaning loudly and he keeps saying, "Baby, keep going, you're doing an amazing job." You swirl your tongue around while he's in your mouth. His comments get you even wetter. 

"I'm close to cumming," Zayn says, and you look up from your lashes innocently into his deep, beautiful eyes. This arouses him even more, and seconds later he yells out your name in pleasure and cums into your mouth. You swallow it, still looking into Zayn's eyes, as he's breathing hard and ragged. He smiles and says, "That was incredible." 

You feel flattered but don't think thanking him would be appropriate. You're not sure what to say until Zayn talks. 

"I' really, really want you right now. You have no idea." He smiles sweetly and you smile back. "But we'd have to do it so quick. I want it to last." He pulls up his swimming trunks. 

"Why don't we do something tonight? When everyone's asleep?" You bite your lip, ignoring all your guilty feelings and nod. Zayn's obviously pleased and he says, "I'll text you, beautiful." He kisses you one more time, his lips lingering on yours for a bit. Then he pulls back and unlocks the bathroom door, leaving. 

You blink, taking in what just happened. In the end, you just smile and can't wait for tonight. 

Sorry again that it took so long, this was kind of short but the next one will be longer. Hope you liked it! I love all you beautiful people xxxx