Prologue

It was pretty, 

the way she blossomed when his name was said, 

the way her thin lips bloomed into a perfect smile when he looked at her, 

although it was only a 'Hi' or even just a smile, 

she burst with life.

See it was hard to explain, 

her affection towards him, 

metaphorically speaking- 

it was the same way a flower gained life when touched by water, 

he was the water to her flower. 

Juliet Watt sighed and analysed her work. Her close to italic handwriting made it unclear what she had written-that's what made it good. Some things are better not thoroughly understood. She shut her Journal as she lent her head against a hefty rock, closing her eyes.

She was like a flower, no doubt. Her plain brown eyes and thick dark hair reflected her naturally stubborn and sarcastic self. Although, she herself was not plain, oh no. She was different; different from all the other flowers. Her thoughts were different; more metaphorical than straightforward. She would wonder why the water that fell from the sky was purest, and why the water that is fed to her felt too good against her withering petals. She was metaphorical. She was a metaphorical flower-don't get to see one of those very often, do you? And, that is why she was different, but different doesn't always mean good. 

                                                                               * 

Ah, perfect. His dark, hand-combed hair layed perfectly as he looked himself in the eye through the mirror. A capturative smirk arised his mouth as he saw Elizabeth Lane awaken. Her hair, rough and not inplace, her face, naked from any form of make-up. He chuckled quietly, as if laughing to a quiet joke only he understood- only him, or all the other man-whores in the country as well. His vivid grey eyes sparkled as he let out a small sigh. 

"Get out." was all that left his perfectly formed lips as he started to button up his navy blue-almost black, shirt. 

"What?"

"Get dressed, get out and don't make me repeat myself." a hmphf was all that left the goddess-like beauty's lips.  

"You're an asshole." She uttered before she flipped her hair and slammed the wooden door shut. 

Again, a venoumus chuckle left his lips, as he done the last button leaving a few at the top open.

Of course, I'm an asshole. I'm Noah Carr.