She's an English One

As I sat in my seat at the community college, I heard the familiar beep, beep and vibrate of my souped up iphone. Drat, I thought. '412 Barkley Avenue. Grey Ford Explorer.'

My agency sure had a way with words. I gathered my books and stood up. My lesson on anthropology was boring anyways. Dr. Mason didn't know when to quit. If a class full of sleeping students were right under his nose he would still continue with the lecture.

As I got up to leave, I was hardly three measley steps from the door when I heard him speak.

"Miss. Stewart, leaving so soon?"

"Yes Dr.Mason. I am extremely sorry. I was just called into work,"

"Well you tell that 'work' of yours that it will be the death of me. You haven't sat through a full class in months! Mercy days alive!"

"Yes sir I am aware. But how else will I pay the bills?"

"Moot point, my dear. Nonetheless, you know what that means. I will see you at 5:30 sharp,"

"Yes, sir," I replied as I hurried up the steps and heard him resume right where he left off.

I hurried out into the lobby. Derek hates when I am late. Geez. Not a soul in sight. I sighed in relief. That's lucky. If that chubby officer caught me again, I would never hear the end of it.

My car wasn't that far away, the silver sheen was almost blinding. The dark tint on the windows surely offset that. I re-read the address I was given and hurried there.

I parked my car 2 streets over, like always. I saw the explorer before the driver saw me. When he did he turned on the ignition and revved it up. I scooted into the passengers seat. The masked man ,I recognized as Kinny, jerked a thumb back, signaling that I needed to get in the back seat.

"Fine," I grumbled. I was a big girl Derek should know that by now.

I quickly started up the flatscreen tv to my right. A blue screen with the agency's logo popped up. I saw Derek's face pop up as well.

"Goodmorning Madeline, we have much to take care of.," he addressed me," We have reason to believe that Jenner is up to his usual tricks. We have him safely in the custody of the FBI. However this time he using someone. We have three suspects in mind. That's where you come in. You are to address two of these three cases. The first is a young boy, a senior in highschool, Jenner's apprentice of sorts. The second is a man who owed him money from a bet. Understood? As soon as you get to base you will be given your materials and additional information. You will be going undercover as a girl from London, England. Her name is Madge, she is 17, and is the new foreign exchange to the boy's highschool," as he said this her picture flashed on screen.

"She died last month in a car accident. We recieved full rights to her information from her family members last night and we are putting her to work immediatly. We contacted the school she was set to arrive at and they approved our plan and know of the actions we plan to take, in order to keep all the other students safe. They are to give you no special treatment but allowing you to have your phone in class. Your grades do not matter but are still required to be filled out and turned in. Alright? By now you should be nearing base. Please put on the blindfold and be prepared to recieve the rest of your information. You are our only hope and the best we have Madeline. Please do not fail us now," the screen went black.

I sighed. Derek can be so overdramatic. A round of applause to those of you who figured it out. I am indeed and undercover agent for the FBI. I am very close in their tight knit system, but apperantly not close enough to see the base. Derek is my task provider. he gives me all the information and materials I need. I am to be in direct contact with him at all times so, in a way, he is kind of like my boss.

I put on my blindfold and was escorted in by two very muscular men. I could feel the tension in their arms.

Like Derek said, I am the best the agency has and I am not afraid to say it. Think about it, I am a young pretty girl who is put out in the field posing as a dumb girl. I trap guys, get them to fall in love with me and get an endless supply of information. I work directly off of Jenner and none else. he is the biggest criminal we have at them moment.

You may ask why I do not feel guilty from playing with these men's hearts. First of all, Jenner killed my father. I was a daddy's girl from the start. now I am a Daddy's girl avenging Daddy's death. And I will never stop fighting for him.

That's why I am here, risking my 19 year old life instead of finding a man and settling down. Daddy was the only man I ever loved or ever will love. End of story.

"Madeline! Where were you? You are late again!" Derek cursed under his breath.

"Don't blame me, blame Kinny. He drives slow." I teased.

"It's not funny. There has been a bomb threat from Jenner. I needed you out in the field to get information! Now if you are done playing your silly little high-school games, and wanna make your precious daddy proud-" I cut him off by grabbing the collar of his shirt and cursing.

"You do not speak of my daddy. I have made him proud in areas where you couldn't no matter how hard you tried. You aren't even worthy to speak his name," I spat at him.

Derek makes references to my father often. I do not approve. My father commanded him like he commands me, but Derek is weak, as you can see. He needs to be in control. Back when he was my age, he was always told what to do. He was never able to successfully complete a task. he turned himself to Jenner. He was promised by Jenner to be in charge of armies and Derek fell for it. He helped Jenner kill his own brother. If it hadn't of been for my dad he would have been killed as well.

He swallowed slowly.

"Just go retrieve your pack, kid. Get your assignments from Dick." he stalked away. I turned with a smug smile. He would probably take all that anger out on his secretary, Courtney, she was always getting yelled at. I guess it's Karma coming back to get her because she was a bully to people back in 7th and 8th grade.

I walked around the corner, not expecting anything, when I saw the unthinkable.

Dick was hung upside down in the hallway outside his office door bleeding profusely from the many stabings. In fact, the knife was still lodged in his abdomen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys! How do you like my new story? Please give me plenty of feedback. I really want it. Please comment and vote too. This chapter wasn't the best but I had to introduce the charactor and what she does first, of course. The next chapter is gonna be crazy!!! BTW!!! This is also a love story romance. I just haven't gotten to that part yet. LOL. stay strong everyone. I plan to update again later today :) Fan me!!!! I fan back.