Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Libby's POV.

"I hate you, I can't love you and I never will." Then Cole slapped me and threw me to the floor. I felt the tears come to my eyes and I didn't try keeping them in, I just let them fall. Cole walked off and out the front door of the pack house and got into his car to go to school. I got myself off of the floor then ran upstairs to my room. I then heard everyone else leaving for school and decided that I should get dressed, so I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth then decided to wear baggy jeans and a black, oversized hoodie. I combed my hair into a ponytail.

When I looked at the time I saw that school was starting in two minutes so I left my room and made my way downstairs and out of the front door. I had to walk to school because I was told by Cole and Danny that I didn't deserve a car and Danny didn't let me ride with him because he told me that he didn't want to be seen with some one ugly and pathetic.

I started to run and made it to school in ten minutes. I ran through the front gates and up the steps, through the doors and ran to my first lesson.

When lunch time came I packed up my things and put them in my bag then walked out the classroom. When I was walking down the hallway I got shoved into people and into the lockers. When I got to the end of the hallway I went through the door then sighed. I started walking down the stairs but noticed that a group of people were walking up that included Danny and Cole who had a whore under his arm. They were all laughing until they noticed me walking down the stairs.

"Oh look who it is." Danny hissed at me. I kept my head down and tried walking around them but Cole shoved me.

"Where do you think you're going." Cole growled at me.

"Please just let me pass." I asked quietly. They all started laughing at me and then calling me names.

"Fat!"

"Ugly!"

"Waste of space!"

"Disgusting bitch!"

Then the whore under Cole's arm spoke.

"Slut!"

"You're calling me a slut." I said quietly to her and she had a big smirk on her face. "Coming from the whore who's hardly wearing anything." She gasped.

"You Bitch!" she screamed at me then slapped me across the face. My face went to the side from the power of the slap. Just then I heard a growl. I looked up to see Cole growling at the whore but then he grabbed me then shoved me against the wall.

"Don't ever speak to people like that again do you hear me. You're a nobody in this pack and no one likes you. And if you ever speak to some one like that again, well lets just say you won't because you'll have to answer to me!" he roared at me. Then he shoved me a bit too hard and I fell down the rest of the stairs. Luckily it was only like 10 stairs but it still really hurt. I just lay there crying. Then all of them started laughing at me and walking the rest of the way up the stairs. I looked at them and noticed they were all talking amongst themselves until Cole turned around. "Oh and one more thing Libby, make dinner a bit earlier because the pack are going for a run," he glared at me then walked out the door with the rest of them. I'm never allowed to turn into my wolf, Danny and Cole won't let me. They say that my wolf is to small, weak and ugly. I don't know how long I was just sitting there but I felt a set of arms wrap around me.

"Shhhh, it's ok Libby, don't cry," my best friend Amy tried to stop me crying. She sat next to me and hugged me until I stopped. "Come on," she stood up and helped me stand then took me to the girl's bathroom to clean up my face. "So, are you going to tell me why you're crying?" she asked in a soft voice.

"My mate rejected me this morning then I see him with a whore under his arm. Then I get pushed around then my mate pushed me down the stairs." I tell her and try to keep the tears from falling.

"Oh Libby, come here. If you don't mind me asking, who is your mate?" Amy walked over to me and embraced me in a hug.

"It's Cole. Amy I can't do this anymore." I said quietly to her and she gasped.

"What do you mean?" she asked me looking confused.

"I can't do this anymore. I have gone through the beating and abuse since my parents died when I was 10, 6 years ago. I have been treated like crap and I just can't do it anymore." I replied looking at her with a sad expression. "I'm leaving and I'm never coming back. We will keep in contact and stuff it's just that I can't be here anymore. I have to leave." I told her then she hugged me.

"Ok I understand just take care of yourself and we will keep in contact just don't forget me. You are like a sister to me," she said into my shoulder and I felt my shoulder getting wet from her tears.

"Of course I won't forget you," I told her then pulled back and looked at her. "I'm going back to the pack house now and packing some of my stuff then I'm leaving." I told her sadly, I really didn't want to leave her, she's my best friend but I don't want to stay here any longer.

"Ok. Bye Libby," she said to me sadly then gave me one last hug.

"Bye Amy." I told her then made my way out of the bathroom then out of school.

When I got to the pack house I ran straight to my room. I grabbed a small bag; I didn't want to carry loads. I packed another pair of jeans, another shirt, underwear, another hoodie, toothbrush and then I went into my brothers room and found his wallet. I took out the money in there then counted it, it came up to £300. I smiled then made my way back into my room and grabbed my bag then ran out the pack house and just kept running.

I ran, ran and ran until I collapsed next to a tree and cut the side of my face. I was finding it hard to keep my eyes open then I fell into complete darkness.

***************************************************************************

"Is she dead?" a male voice said.

"No you idiot she's still breathing," another male voice said then I heard a slap.

"Ow, what was that for," the other voice said.

"For being an idiot, that's what it was for," the second voice said. I started opening my eyes slowly.

"Look she's waking up," the first voice said. When my eyes were fully open I started looking around and didn't recognise where I was. I was lying in a bed with white sheets and the walls were painted purple. There was a wardrobe, chest of draws and two doors.

"Where am I?" I asked in a shaky voice. I started to panic.

"Hey relax we won't hurt you," the first voice said and I looked up to see a guy around 16 with blonde hair and blue eyes. He came over to my and laid me back down on the bed.

"Where am I?" I asked again then looked over to the other guy that was standing in the middle of the room. He looked about 18 and had brown hair and green eyes.

"I'm Cooper," the second voice said. "And that's Jake," he pointed to the guy who was now sitting next to me on the bed.

"Hi." Jake smiled at me.

"And you're in the pack house of the Shadow Fire Pack." Cooper told me and I gasped. The Shadow Fire Pack was known to be the strongest pack out of them all. "And now that you're awake we will have a doctor look you over then the Alpha would like to see you," he told me. Oh no what were they going to do to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okaii that was Chapter 2 hope you liked it. Please vote and comment.