Chapter 14

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT SO UNLESS YOU'RE 18, DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER. OR YOU COULD READ IT ANYWAY, I'LL KEEP IT BETWEEN US. THIS CHAPTER ALSO CONTAINS A HEAVY ABOUT OF DRAMA AND FEELS SO AGAIN IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT, DON'T READ. OR AGAIN, READ IT ANYWAY.

ALSO, THE WRITER OF THIS BOOK IS A DICK FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG BUT THE WRITER HAD SHIT GOING ON AND THE WORST POSSIBLE CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK. THE WRITER HAS MANAGED TO WRITE THIS RAD CHAPTER SO NOW, READ ON.

****************

(Jax P.O.V)

"Shan, what are you doing?"

Shania was fiddling with her hands, spinning around in her computer chair. "You see, if I spin counterclockwise each turn robs the planet of angular momentum which slows the spin just a little bit, which lenghtens the night and pushes back the dawn. So, I get a little more time here with you. You know, before my parents kill both of us."

"I love when you talk geeky to me." I grin at her.

She gets off her chair coming to sit in my lap as I slide my arms around her. I leaned my forehead against her shoulder, sighing. "What are we gonna do about your parents?"

She shrugged and combed her thin fingers through my hair. "I don't know. I can't lose you though, you know that, right?"

"Of course."

Then it was quiet, just us holding each other. I thought about how comfortable I felt holding her small body, it was as if her body was a continuation of mine.

I pulled away from her just enough so I could cup her face in my hands. Our lips soon found each other and our shirts were shed again. Her hands pushed on my chest so I laid back on the bed while she reached behind her back, unhooking her bra slowly as she lightly pressed her hips down on mine.

I had seen many girls doing the exact same thing Shania was doing right now but the thought of seeing the parts of her that had always been covered from me caused every single nerve in my body to spark. Her bra was flung onto the floor and I slid my hands up her sides, almost in a trance.

I looked up at her, asking for permission silently and I smiled at the bright redness across her cheeks. She nodded her approval and I moved to a sitting position, planting feather kisses across her collar bone.

Her fingers laced themselves in my hair as I moved my lips down to her nipple, kissing just as lightly. Shan sucked in a breath when my tongue replaced my lips.

I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her pants and slowly pulled them to the middle of her thighs. My tongue worked her nipples while my hands brushed her thighs.

Her hands slid onto my shoulders and she pushed me down on my back, her lips latching onto my neck. I tugged her pants off completely and threw them on the floor carelessly.

Shan pressed herself against the growing hardness in my jeans, quietly moaning against my neck. I flipped us over and shimmied out of my jeans. Her hand rested on the back of my neck, pulling my lips to hers hard.

I was still reviling in feeling her hot skin against mine, just the thought of where this could end nearly sent me over the edge. Her thin legs hooked around my waist and I reached down, sliding my boxers off slowly.

Shania glanced down at me, blushing ferociously. I brushed my lips down the center of her stomach and tugged on the waistband of her underwear until they were sliding off her ankles. I took in the sight of her entire body, whimpering. Lord, she was beautiful in literally every aspect of the word.