New Chapter 8- Mated!

Okay, so I was unhappy with how the last chapter went.... so I rewrote it. I'm deleting the last chapter and this is the new one.

Also, I may put up the mating scene.... how about if I get one comment on this i'll post the scene.

____________________________________

Katie's POV

I woke too the bang of my bedroom door, yet again. The sound causing Lucas too jump on top of me in a defensive position; full on growling at the intruder.

"Katie where were you yesterday?!?!" Lilly screamed angrily

Lucas had stopped growling but was still holding his body over mine. I pushed against his chest trying without luck too get him off me.

"I've been too Hell and back Lily! I'm not really in the mood for this! You know I hate when you come into my room without knocking. I'm awake now so I'll be downstairs soon. Now leave please." I said a bit angry now myself.

Lily isn't usually so demanding like that. She gave me a look like she was actually upset about yelling at me. This whole time she had only paid attention too me, completely ignoring Lucas. Now she looked between us for the first time.

She shook her head slowly and gave me a bit of a sad smile "I'm sorry for yelling Katie but I was worried and well... While you were gone yesterday the Alpha's of all the neighboring packs except one sent word that they are no longer our allies. And any one of our pack members that steps foot onto their land will be looked at as a threat."

I sat up so fast I actually managed too knock Lucas off onto the floor. Lily giggled at Lucas on the floor. He had some how managed too pull the covers off the bed when he fell. So now he was all twisted up in them.

I stood up on the bed not caring about being naked and smirked down at Lucas. Wolves didn't really mind being naked in front of pack members or ones they loved....Oh my I love Lucas... I blushed remembering how I had moaned it out last night. He had smiled so lovingly down at me before smirking and telling me he had loved me since he first laid eyes on me.

A gasp brought me back from la la land... which is a good thing because I really didn't want Lucas to smell my lust. It's bad enough that I'll go into heat cycles now that I'm mated. Yeah just like the wild wolves...

"Oh goddess, Katie is that your mark? It's beautiful!" Lily says with a shocked face

I ran over to the mirror thinking that would be the easiest way to see my neck. I gasped upon seeing myself in the mirror. This wasn't any ordinary mark... Usually marks were just crescent moons. Both mates bite each other during the mating and afterwards a mark will appear. The mates' marks are both the same but always slightly different from other mates' marks.

My mark was a swirl of black lines and patterns that started at my neck and weaved its way down the side of my body. At the shoulder it splits into three directions, one part going down half my backside to the top of my butt, another part going down my arm to the tips of some fingers, and the last part going down the front... moving from my shoulder to the side of my breast down to my hip and then just about half way down the front of my thigh.

Lucas just chuckles as he wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on my marked shoulder. He has the same markings as mine just on his right side instead of the left side like mine are.

"Those are the Black marks, babe. All the males of my family that mate have marks kind of like ours; usually only covering the neck and shoulder though" Lucas says with a massive grin on his face.

(Author Note: Lucas's last name is Black! If I said it was some thing else before ignore that lol)

"Well I think those marks make you both look exotic looking" Lily says as she walks over too us.