Chapter 1

----Okay here's another story that just popped into my head one day and I just started to do some research and began writing this chapter hope you all like it comment and vote please people I need feedback!!!!

Chapter 1

Sofia P.O.V.

**This is Sofia's dream and it's supposed to be in bold and Italics so if it's not sorry**

          "Mark, stop flirting with my sister and just drive please!" I say to my brother-in-law. He just smiled and says, "Don't worry Fifi you're gonna get there on time." I just sigh and look out the window. Today is the biggest day of my life, Mark and my sister, Angela, are taking me to a race and not just any race, but an AMA Motorcycle Road Race. I've wanted to go see one ever since I could remember loving motorcycles. My father and I used to stay up in the garage and fix bikes all day and night, but that doesn't happen anymore ever since he died 2 years ago. "Sofia, come on don't look so sad," Angela said while looking back at me, "This is supposed to be fun right, so smile." I did what she said and smiled back at her.

          I love my sister and am happy with this late birthday present she is giving me. People would say that we look just alike, black hair that's long and curly, tan skin, and have curves in all the right places, but the only differences were our eyes and height. She had warm brown eyes and was 5'9, while I had amber eyes and was 5'5. She is 29 and I just turned 16, even with the age difference we are still close. As she returned my smile and turned back in her seat, she linked hands with Mark. I look at their hands and think; my sister sure did pick a good one. She and Mark have been married since they finished college. I'm happy that my sister has been happy with her marriage and that she has brought me my niece and nephew into this world. Their names are Allyson and Allen they are about to turn 6 and are my pride and joy. I can't wait to go home and tell them about the race.

          "Mark, are we there yet!" I whine as we stop at a red light. He chuckles and says, "Right after this light you should be able to see the track on your right." I can't wait to see it and am even happier when the light turns green. As Mark starts to drive I hear Angela scream, "Mark!" Then suddenly, I look to my right and see a big tractor trailer coming at us...