Chapter 18

Since this book is published, only a sample remains on Wattpad. Content stops after this chapter. Please keep reading with this information in your mind.

Chapter 18

I never thought sleeping on somebody else would feel this comfortable. It always seems to me like you're sleeping on someone who's extremely thin and you would feel their bones through their skin, that is the case sometimes. But sleeping on Seth feels way better than I thought. His skin is smoother than a baby's butt and not to mention, he smells heavenly. Therefore, when I opened my eyes a few minutes ago, I felt like I was in heaven.

It's 6:55AM currently, Seth's alarm will go off in about 15 minutes. I cuddle closer to him, enjoying the warmth and I feel him tightening his grip around me. I smile and breathe in his addicting scent. That's something I can never get tired of.

"I can get used to having a princess in my arms every time I wake up." Seth murmurs as he opens his eyes. His voice is groggy, raspy and sexy — aka a typical boys morning voice. I chuckle a bit while Seth stretches and as he does that, I feel something hard poking me.

"Something just poked me." I whisper, looking into his eyes.

"Morning wood." Seth replies and gets up from the bed. His sweatpants are hanging low on his hips, giving me a clear view of his V-line and upper body. He yawns and runs a hand through his already messy hair, making it look even sexier. I stretch on the bed for the final time and get up as well.

As always, my feet drag me to the kitchen, where I find myself making a cup of coffee, before I can do anything else. Without coffee, life is pointless to me and I would be dead every day. It's like a drug, it's that addicting.

Before Seth can come out of the bathroom, I walk to Melanie's bathroom and use one of those disposable toothbrushes to get rid of the nasty taste in my mouth and also, to get fresh breath. Imagine how embarrassing it would be if I talk to Seth and all he can smell is my morning breath.

I walk back to the kitchen, open the refrigerator and grab myself a vanilla Greek yogurt, along with some raspberries and strawberries. I fill up a bowl with the yogurt and place some fruits on top of it. I set it aside to the kitchen counter and pour myself a glass of coffee, then add three teaspoons of sugar.

I like my coffee really sweet. That way I get more energy.

Suddenly Seth appears to the kitchen, only now he has put on a shirt. He wraps his arms around me, towering over my petite figure. He rests his chin on the top of my head and squeezes me tightly.

"Thank you." He mumbles.

"For what?"

"For giving me a chance."

The look people had on their faces when I stepped out of Seth's car was hilarious. I can see the girls giving me death glares and some looking at me like they feel sorry for me. Seth's friends just look like they want to come up to him and congratulate him for scoring with a girl. Everyone knows Seth doesn't date much and he doesn't hook up with girls either.

I manage to take about two steps, before River appears and drags me away from Seth. He pulls me behind the school, where no one can see us and looks at me. Then, out of nowhere, he smirks.

"How was the date?"

"River, what the hell?" I laugh.

"I'm just curious. It's not everyday you go on dates, I was slowly starting to believe you're a lesbian." He shrugs and I gasp. My own brother thinks I might be a lesbian, that's something you don't hear every day.