✽Jesus Is The Only Way To God✽

Jesus answered, "I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)

          There are so many needs that a human being has. However, God has it all under control as He is the great I AM. His amazing love, and faithfulness fills our hearts and the joy never stops. Every need that we have, only Jesus can meet it. In the Old Testament, He mentioned that He was the "I AM". In the New Testament, He also mentioned it. He is the Great I AM. Do you know what this means?

          This means that whatever need you have HE IS! He is your Father, He is your faithful Friend. He is your Rescuer, He is the SAVIOR, He is the Redeemer, He is the Provider, He is everything we need. Whatever is the need, He is the Great I AM.

          In this case, He is the Way. Jesus as He gave His life for us, is the only way to God The Father. There are no religious rules that will take you to The Father. Only if you believe in Jesus and lead a life centered in Jesus will you go to The Father.

          He is the Truth. "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32) He is the Truth, when you know Him, when you receive Him, He sets you free. You are delivered from every bondage of the devil, from every shackle that he has tried to put on you to keep you from coming to God. He is the only way that your eyes will be open and you will see that you are a son/daughter of God. The Living God.

          He is the Life. " Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die." (John 11:25) Jesus promised that whoever believed in Him shall never die, and this is because who ever believes in Him shall have eternal life. Not only that but Jesus is Life. When we were out in the world, we were dead. We had no hope and no life. But when Jesus came into our hearts, we were reborn and became a new creature. He brought us back to life and gave us a new beginning.

Now, the question is...Do you want to receive Jesus Christ in your heart?