A slight case of deja vu

A/n I was so excited to write this chapter! I hope you like it!

©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®®®®

"Miral, who let you put a bat'lith on your wall?" B'Elanna Torres frowned at Miral.

"I found it in a storage bin, it's mine! It is adressed to the Kuvah'magh!" Miral quipped.defensively.

"Huh, oh, I nearly forgot about that, all those years ago." B'Elanna smiled reminiscently.

"What's a Kuvah'magh?" Cameron leaned in his sister's doorway, before Miral could shoo him.away, their mother ushered him in.

"You don't remember the story? Well, it was about fourteen.years ago. We were just traveling through space, when suddenly, we were attacked! The readings said the weapons had a Klingon.signature, that didn't make sense, this was the delta quadrant. Tuvok and Seven found a way to.decloak the ship, and it was an antique D-7 series bird-of-prey! The Klingon captain, Kohlar couldn't.believe that the Klingons and The Federation were not sworn enemies anymore. The captain had him come aboard, to meet me. Upon seeing me he realized I was pregnant, and flew.from the room back to his ship. Later that day, he blew his warp core so we had to transport.the Klingons aboard. We were told of the prophecy of the Kuvah'Magh, an unborn Klingon girl who would lead her people to their new home. At first, many Klingon were skeptical, then we spent hours paralleling our life with the prophecy. The next day, we showed these parallels, but one Klingon, T'Greth, challenged your father to a duel! Standing on the holodeck, blunted bat'liths in hand they swung away at each other until,"

"CAPTAIN TO B'ELANNA" B'Elanna's commbadge chirped. Furrowing her brow, B'Elanna answered it.

"B'Elanna, I know you're off hours, but we need you in engineering."

"On my way,"

"Sorry kids, I'll finish the story after my.shift." She called, rushing out.

©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®© ®©®©

"What's wrong?" Captain Janeway queried, a frown adding to the lines etched in her aging face. Everything had been going fine last time she checked, they had been making good time away from their last Starfleet spacedock for years, and all systems were normal.

"I can't be sure, but from the way the readings are, it could.be a wormhole!" Harry Kim called.from ops. At least he was in a clean uniform this time, thought Janeway wryly.

"A wormhole? To where?" The captain asked, standing in front of her chair.

"Don't you think it's slightly ironic that we spent seven years praying for a wormhole, and now, when we don't need one, it pops.up under our nose?" Predictably, Tom Paris had his two cents to throw in.

"It's gravimetric field is drawing.us in!" Kim yelled, alarm creeping into his words.

"Full reverse thrusters!" Janeway.called, bracing her arms on her chair as the ship vibrated.in effort. "come on old girl, come on!" She muttered to the ship, an old habit of hers.

The vibrations grew.in intensity, a shower of sparks rained from the ceiling, and I pipe fell, smoke pouringout of the end.

Janeway slapped her commbadge, B'Elanna, status?"

"We can't fight it much longer! I'm loosing thrusters!" B'Elanna's panicked.voice echoed.from the small metal pin.

The vibrations ceased, replaced by fierce jolts as the ship slid through the lilac funnel. It seemed as if time and space were in stasis, until, with a violent, console rattling jerk, Voyager was ejected.

Crushed.against the deck, crewmembers throughout the ship picked themselves off the deck and bulkheads. The ship was a mess. Broken bulkheads compromised corridors, short-circuited panels flashed weakly, the tattered.ship Hung limp in space.

©®©®©®©®©®

A/n well, hope you liked it, I'll try to update soon!