Woohoo here we go! Another author! :)
1. How long have you been a member of Wattpad?
I joined Wattpad on September 7th, 2011. So, almost a year :)
2.How long have you been writing for?
I actually started writing stories when I was in 6th grade, so, 11.
3.What is your favorite genre to write?
I normally write Teen Fiction and Horror, but i'm enjoying Romance/Humor, surprisingly.
4. What is your favorite genre to read?
I like to read all books, their genre doesn't really matter. As long as they are well written and have a good plot, i'll read it!
5.What is your favorite book you're writing?
Well, there's this story i've just started, I haven't posted it on wattpad, but yeah, its about a girl in a band.
6. What is your most popular book you're writing?
Incapable Of Love, definitely.
7. What inspires you to write?
I don't really know. I mean, i've been asked this question a lot of times, but i've never known. I just... enjoy writing.
8.Who is your favorite published author?
J.K Rowling! I love Harry Potter!
9. Who is your favorite Wattpad author?
Probably Fallzswimmer or AubreyEatsHearts.
10. Do you hope to become a published writer someday or just write for the fun of it?
Well, right now, it's just for fun. Later, i might just consider it. If i can ever manage to finish a book, that is.
11. Who is your target audience for writing?
It's usually teenagers, but some adults seem to enjoy my work too :)
12. What do you hope to gain from writing?
I don't really want to gain anything. Just the satisfaction of entertaining people, or encouraging reading, perhaps? I really feel that the number of people who read books has been dwindling.
13. How many books do you have completed?
Haha, honestly, just 2. Short stories, that too.
14. How many books are you working on completing?
Right now, I have started 3, i'm planning to finish two of them. But i'm lazy. So it might take a while...
There you have it folks! Yet another author to take a looksie at!