Chapter 2

Julia's POV

Narinig kong may tumatawag sa cellphone ko tapos tiningnan ko ang screen. Why would bes call me na napakaaga pa?

"Hello Bes?" I asked.

(Can I speak to Julia?)

"Yeah. Speaking." I responded.

(Bes.) I hear her sniffing. (I need you right now.) and that made me worry. Kaya pala tumawag siya sa akin sa ganitong oras. Heler! It's only 4:03 in the morning.

"What's wrong?"

(Just come here. Okay?) ang layo eh! Pero ano pa ba? Mare-resist ko ba ang best friend ko? Siyempre hindi!

"Okay. I will be there around 6:10." then she hung up.

Ano na naman kaya ang problema no'n? Last time I heard her telling me stories about their dates of Mr. Padilla. And I love how she told that she's really happy in the arms of that guy but what frightened me is that she told me that she would die if Daniel will leave her and break her heart.

After 2 hours

"Bes? Bes!" I shouted. When I opened the door of her house. I was shocked because of the attitude that she was showing right now. She's not really her in this moment. She's drinking a lot of beer and the worse part is that she tried to kill her self.

"Bes, don't do that. That won't help to any of your problem." I encouraged her.

"Bes." she said with a cracking voice. "He cheated on me." she's crying now. "I thought our love will last FOREVER." she cried like a little kid and she has no plan of stopping.

"Nothing lasts forever my dear best friend. Everything has an expiration date. Kaya nga may namamatay. Kaya nga may nalulungkot at sumasaya. Kasi may plan si God sa lahat ng tao. And maybe iba ang plano sa'yo ni God kaya nangyari 'to sa'yo. Don't lose hope. Nawala man siya sa'yo. Nandito naman ako." I tapped her back so that she can relax a little.

"He's also a casanova sis." she said and continue sobbing.

"You knew it all along?" I asked curiously.

She nodded.

"Aba! Ikaw naman pala ang tanga eh! Alam mo na casanova 'yun, pero pinatulan mo parin!" I sighed. Haay naku! "Tska ba't di mo sinabi skin na casanova pala ang isang 'yun?"

"Kasi alam ko na hindi ka papayag na makipag-relasyon at maging tanga sa isang playboy." she explained.

I smirked, "Oh alam mo naman pala." I grabbed her drinks. "Stop drinking now, okay?" I tried to smile at her.

"I'll stop drinking if you will do me a big favor." He asked me. I looked at her eyes. I really pity here right now.

Dahil best friend niya ako kaya gagawin ko ito, "Okay. But what is it?"

"Break his heart." she said with a wide smile.

Ano daw? "That so ea---" I looked at her seriously. "What? Are you serious?" That's just so unbelievable!

She flashed a fake smile and point out her self. "Do I look like I'm joking?"

I raised my eyebrow, "I guess you're really serious huh." I played with my own hands. "I'll think about it." I declared.

"Okay. Just go! Just come back if you've already decisioned." She said then turn her back to me.

I shrugged. "Well. I don't have any other choice." So i got out of her house.

Kath's POV

I hate my life! Okay na sana kahit hindi na ako maging artista bata makuha ko lang siya. I really want him! Is it really hard to love me back?

*flashback*

"Kath, tapos na tayo." DJ told me, expression less.

I flashed a smile, "DJ naman eh! Nagjojoke ka lang diba?" I'm not convinced on how he look at me. His eyes are like talking to me and saying, "I don't care. I don't like you."

"You love me right? You love me! Alam ko 'yun kaya nga ako ang pinakamatagal na naging girl friend mo diba?" I said, convincingly.

He turned to me. "Mukha ba akong nagbibiro?" He pointed out his face. "Sawa na ako sa'yo! Umalis ka na bago kita masapak. Pucha! Pinagpustahan ka lang namin. At kelan pa ang isang babaero tumino? Diba wala? Kaya lumayas ka na! Di porket naging 2 weeks tayo ay mahal na agad kita. Spell ASA? Di rin kita girlfriend nu! Fling lang kita." he smirked.

"I hate you!" I shouted and ran away.

Just wait Daniel Padilla!

Just wait and taste my revenge!

Daniel's POV

Sa wakas! Nakakuha na naman ako ng pera, bale 100 thousand pesos lang naman. Nanalo ako sa pusta eh. At tska sawang-sawa na akong makuha niya. Halos masuka na nga ako. Imagine niyo? Nakuha kong magtiis ng 2 linggo?

Sino kaya pwedeng maging next target dito?

I saw a sexy lady passed by in front of me.

Next Target, I smirked,

Yen Santos