The Last Resort

Our characters so far...

Kyle (18): The Heir to a major conglomerate who has been attending Tuscany Academy for the last 2 months.
Strengths: determined, confident, passionate
Weaknesses: easily jealous, short tempered, impulsive
Likes: breakfast, working out, animals
Dislikes: liars, hypocrites, inactivity

Emily (19): The disciplinary prefect at Tuscany Academy. She has been attending Tuscany Academy for the last 2 years but has a hidden history as a gangster before that.
Strengths: loyal, hardworking, independent
Weaknesses: inflexible, critical, cold
Likes: stuffed animals, nature, physical activities
Dislikes: rule breakers, profanity, lightning

Naomi (18): The heiress to a major restaurant chain. She has been attending Tuscany Academy for the last 4 years.
Strengths: confident, enthusiastic, honest
Weaknesses: Brash, easily attached, spends mad money
Likes: shopping, partying, blogging
Dislikes: The Kardashians, studying, being alone

Brent (19): Emily's right hand man. Now a major executive at The Flaming Dragons. At Tuscany Academy for a unknown reason for last month.
Strengths: protective, compassionate, honorable
Weaknesses: the ladies, indecisive, bears grudges
Likes: the ladies, reading, his privacy
Dislikes: being vulnerable, entitlement, cowards

Candace (17): Heiress to a bakery chain. A sophomore at Tuscany Academy who has lived a low key life so far.
Strengths: gentle, intuitive, open minded
Weaknesses: self conscious, stubborn, naive
Likes: drawing, art galleries, anything romantic
Dislikes: cruelty, public speaking, Small talk 

Maddox (19): The leader of the Mad Ox, a notorious gang that is on the rise. Appeared to be being chased at the school festival for an unknown reason.
Strengths: ???
Weaknesses: ???
Likes: ???
Dislikes: ???

xx

Emily sat on the velvet sofa a good distance away from the "boss" of Mad Ox. Unbelievable, she thought to herself. That guy who was getting chased like a puppy on the loose is the leader of the rapidly rising gang Mad Ox? She observed him quietly taking note of his physical shape and his attitude. His demeanor was confident and the men surrounding him were cowering even though he was clearly much younger and smaller in frame. He sipped on his caprisun which he then inflated before turning to Emily. She studied him with bemusement. Was he seriously the Boss? Or was this some sort of a joke?

"Sorry, old habits die hard," he grinned before letting out a sigh. "I apologize for what my men did and will make sure they fully compensate," he sighed as he massaged his temples wryly.

"It's not me they should apologize to, it's someone else who will be here very soon," Emily coolly replied.

He nodded in agreement. "You heard that," he snapped toward the kneeling men. "When that person comes, he will be the one who decides your punishment."

They nodded fearfully, "Yes, Boss!"

"Raise your arms higher!" He snapped and the men immediately straightened their barely crooked arm.

"Will a hand suffice?" He asked as he moved his arm in a swift chopping motion.

She have a slight nod of agreement. Traditional. She liked it.

The men who were kneeling in front of Emily immediately began to blanch and quiver.
"Please, anything but that. We won't rob again." They begged.