Truth Is

There has been times in my life that i have been in places where i should have been but the Truth is that God's mercy kept me. Even when I did not know nor understand He kept the Vow of the Ark of His covnant with His people. I wanted to no Jesus and about His love as a child Truth is i remember that I recieved His Love through others but because I did not recognize thag it was His Love i did not recieve it but for a short process of time and that was the time that i spent as a child on the Local project Inner City Church Bus back in Nashville Tn at age 7. Back then I never understood the magnitude of His Love, His Grace, His Mercy, nor did I ever understand His Holy Will. Now that I'm all Grown up I know that Our God will work witb you if you let His look at me and my children on today we are all living Proof to The Living Truth and That is, God is still in Control of all of each and everythi.g that we have that we Own God still is in control of each and everything even when we don't quit understand in Jesus Mighty Name. Only The Truth can set us free and I'm so Glad That He Did.

Read The Holy Bible the Most instructions in life that has been taken forgranted by all of Creation. We all have rebelled on God The Holy maker and Creator of all man kind. We have all sinned and have come very short of Gods Glory in Jesus Mighty Name. I will be the first to admit if you don't that I have Sin and have fallen very short of His Glory but where sin has abound in my Life The Grace of God Has Much more abounded and I'm so glad it did. I have come short on a lot oc thingd but this time I felt like I tee Totally Blu it with Jesus , God The Heavenly Father and The Holy Ghost. Not so because They are Still striving with me for me to Love right, to live right, to give right and to treat my neighbors right and if any other in all thing do right unto all so that I do not fall back into the same comdenmnation that I came out from in the past when He Delievered me from His own distruction and wrath that is so soon to come upon the sinners and the ungodly. That is why tbe Truth is very very very important unto me so that a lie will not prevail against The Truth of Our God and of The Lord our Savior Jesus Christ will prevail. I pray that this Story of Truth Is prevail into the hearts minds body and The souls of all believers in Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Be Blessed.