Acknowledgements

First of all I want to thank a few people. Lem (Lemonhead1172) and Chase, for inspiring the roles of Chastity and well Chase. I don’t know how I could have done this without them as if it weren’t for them this story wouldn’t exist. I’d like to thank my crap best friend Whoreface, Art Geek, Trashcan, Matty etc. (Matt) for being my best guy friend and giving me ideas (indirectly of course) when my inspiration was gone and my other best friends Jess (jmarini) for listening to me rant about my stories during math and Italian and Rachel (behlingflyhigh) for sitting with me as I struggled with many a chapter. And I also have to thank the both of them for breaking my bed -_-. Of course I can’t leave out Karrie (Poetry_is_Life) who was there through the end putting up with my facebook chats and text messages all about my story.

This whole thing started one night exactly one year ago when Karrie, Lem and I decided to pull a “writing all nighter” in a chat room. They were with me when I started exactly one year ago and we were together when I finished. I can truly say that if they weren’t with me, correcting my sentences and shouting out ideas, that My Fake Boyfriend would not be here today.

Secondly, I have to give a shout out to all of the people who cared enough about this story to stick with it to the end, which let’s be honest here, not many of you did. It would have really made me happy to see more support from my fans but at least I can look to the side, see the many reads, and know that if you aren’t commenting, at least you’re reading. Or not, I don’t care; let me believe people are reading.

Finally I want to let you all know that this isn’t the end, it’s only the beginning. If this were to be published it would be the prequel to a far more interesting story that I hope you stick around for. Suck My Lollipop will be on Wattpad soon, as the first three chapters are in a notebook buried underneath piles of my classwork. I hope that you guys who read this story would like to check that out as it includes Mickayla and all of her awesomeness. I love my fans and I hope you guys love my writing :) <3 Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to take a nap.

            -Nat

I feel like this is a movie...