Sneak Peak & Author's Note: Numero Dos

Sneak Peak & Author’s Note: Numero Dos
Chapter Twenty-Five: Fight Club

“Ava go out with me.” Gabriel says for the umpteenth time.

“No!” I exclaim pushing open the car door and walk towards the guys waiting.

“Ava why won’t you go out with me?” He grumbles reaching out to pull me towards him but I’m fast enough and run towards Ryker.

“You kissed Scarlet in front of me and you expect me to go on a date with you?” I look at Gabriel as if he had grown several heads.

“Ava I didn’t mean it!” Gabriel whines from behind me.

“Dude she was practically climbing you like a tree!” Ryker exclaims, looping his arm through mine.

“Ryker shut the fuck up.” Gabriel growls

“It’s the truth.” I spit pushing the doors open with too much force.

“Oh Ava are you jealous?” Harley says turning around making him walk backwards as he speaks. Reaching out I punch him in the stomach and push him out of my way.

“I’m not jealous, Gabriel can do whatever the fuck he wants.” I reply before I’m pulled to a stop by Gabriel.

“I want to do you.” He says looking me in the eye.

“Well fortunately for me I don’t want to do you.” I reply pulling my arm from his grip and walking up the stairs to my room followed by heavy footsteps.

Walking into my room I throw my bag onto my bed watching as it rebounds and lands on the floor. Kicking off my shoes, I collapse onto my bed and so does the person who followed me up here. Turning my head to the side, I look at Ryker who is staring around the room.

“You know if you tell Gabriel how you feel…” He trails off looking at me with raised eyebrows.

“The only thing I feel towards Gabriel is the need to break his neck.” I grumble rolling over onto my back.

“Well Ava, Gabriel obviously didn’t mean to kiss her I mean everyone saw her walk towards him, you were there in front of him!” He looks over to me hitting my cheek lightly.

Looking at him with a blank expression, he raises his eyebrows while still patting my cheek as if trying to slap some sense into me. Pushing his hand off my face I send him a giant smile before laughing.

“I know he didn’t see it coming but I like making him angry.” I explain making Ryker laugh.

“Yeah you like seeing him angry cause it turns you on!” He yells in my face making my head snap towards the door waiting for someone to come in.

“Oh my God your face!” Ryker howls, tears coming down from his face.

Grumbling I sit up and use all my strength pushing him over the side of my bed causing a loud thump to resonate as well as loud curse words to escape Ryker. Looking towards the room door, I hear loud footsteps quickly come up the stairs, probably towards my room.

Rolling over the bed, I lean my head over the side and see Ryker struggling to get up. Laughing at him, he flips me off before reaching up to grab me. Before he can grab me I squeal and start rolling away from him before falling off the bed.

“KARMA BITCH!” Ryker yells as he slowly stands up to look down at me.

Groaning, I roll towards the muffled sounds coming from the door only to see the rest of the guys standing there, red in the face as if trying to hold back their laughter. Rolling my eyes I sit up, mumbling some curses.

“That’s gonna bruise.” Ryker and I say at the same time making the guys laugh.

********

I stand in the middle of the ring looking at Gabriel with a smirk on my face. He sends me a wink as Harley straps his hands with the bandages.

“Okay if Gabriel wins, Ava will go on a date with him and if Ava wins we will find out what she has planned for Gabriel.” Diesel announces to the crowd that has formed around the ring.

Diesel signals the both of us to walk to the middle of the ring. Following Gabriel’s actions I slowly make my way in front of him, touching our knuckles together before stepping back and waiting for the sound of the bell.

********

Author’s Note:

Guys this is a preview of the chapter that will be uploaded in three weeks give or take. The reason for this is that I’m starting my HSC trials next week so I will be too busy to write or update, I tried to give you the good parts of this chapter and also have your imagination running a bit wild with the fight scene between Ava and Gabriel.

I have big plans for the two of them so keep reading!

Leave some comments down below, keep voting too and I’ll make sure to update ASAP when all my exams are over and I have less to worry about