Chapter 2

"After what seemed like forever he finally stopped the car and told me to get out.

"So...did you just happen to find an abandoned house"

"Yep" he said as he was walking up to the front door.

"Ok then" I said following him.

The house definitely looked old, it was built from dark brown wood the looked rotten and it was only a 2 story house but it probably had a basement and attic like most houses.

He started walking up the steps to the door, the knelt down and took a bobbypin out of his pocket,then he started picking the lock with the bobbypin.

"Don't you have a key or something?" I asked

"If we didn't own the house in the first place then how would we have a key?"

I didn't like how he answered my quedtion qith a question but his question was techinically the answer.

"So you always just break into this house?"

"It's not just my house" he said as he stood up and pushed the door open.

"What!?" I said confused

"There are others", he said from inside the house.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked walking through the door.

"It was supposed to be a surprise" he answered.

"oh" I said.

Now I was right next to him, he told me to sat put while he walked into the room in front of us.

"Ok miss kathrine you may enter the room" said a sarcastic voice.

"Ok......"

As I stepped into into the room I saw 4 people, that were all around the same height.

"Hey, I'm Ripley" ,said a girl with long dirty blonde that she wore in a pony-tail.She wore army/camo shorts with a black tank,and no shoes.

"I guess I should intruduce myself, I'm Aaron"

"Nice" I responded studying him,he wore jeans with a royal blue T-shirt,and had jet-black hair.

"Sooo....." I said

"Ok now that you met the group we better explain some stuff to you"

"uh yes please" I said urgently.

"ok...now....where to begin.."

"How about when you first encountered whatever that thing was"

"ok sounds good"

"I wanna tell it" said Aaron.

"Fine, go ahead" Duncan said.

"ok...well Duncan had seen them first,he was only 15 then, his dad was later then usual from work, his mom had gotten really worried about him. So worried duncan decided to go for a walk outside to look for him. (He wasn't old enough to drive) As he saw sight of his dads office, he saw this man with reddish eyes,dark clothing, he was very mysterious. Once he was out of sight he ran to his dads work like lightening,he was almost postive the man had done something horrible to his father.  (Aaron pauses)

"Then what!!??" I ask intrigued

"Ok let me finish" Aaron replys his thoughts broken.  "Ok...as he entered the building he saw a man lying dead on the floor where the clerk's desk was. He was frightened he never saw a dead body before , but now he was even more afraid for his father. He bolted up the stairs that lead to his dad's office. As he was asending the steps he heard a scream, it was his dad's scream.  Once he was on the 3rd floor he ran as fast as he could towards his dad's office,but he decieded to slow down as he got closer and grab a weapon. The only weapons he could find were a letter opener,scissors and tacs. They were just regular office supples,I mean what was he expecting to find? Then as he was right outside the office he remembered he had a pocketknife with him and this pocketknife was a huge one not one of thoose ttiny ones. How could he forget? 

"OK!" I said axtinously.

"shhhh" he replyed annoyed. "So he took a step in the door way and saw another man that looked like the one that walked outside eariler. He went up from behind and stabbed the thing right in the heart like they did in movies. The man fell to the floor. Duncan went to his father and found him lying there, all bloody and beaten up. 

"i love you duncan" was his father last words right then right there. 

Sorry for not updating for so long, i am still getting used to writing on the wattpad regularly                   ; -D     lol         -rave