She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                                She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty:

Just for your information Michael was my boyfriend, and well you may ask why am I STILL a virgin when I have a boyfriend... Since you know, my virginity became more precious to me especially right after getting manhandled by those drunks. Well I was going to give Michael my virginity but then I realized he was becoming an asshole. And I didn’t even feel like we were in a relationship no more. 

I picked up the call and soon his booming voice answered.

"Bella, where the fuck are you! I went to your parents house and they say you were not there! Are you still at that fucking warped tour concert shit? Come at my place, now!"

Isn't he a charm?

After the flinching, and pulling the phone away from my now ringing ears bit, I sighed and cleared my throat. I didn't want to deal with him now, I didn't want to start an argument. He just ruined my fucking night. Just great. If he knew that I was going to get nearly raped... Yeah right. He won't give a shit.. I just realized that. He's just... nerve killing. I don't even know why or how I just fell for him. Maybe that fake personally of his pulled off the day I met him.

I sighed, "Michael, I'm sorry I just—"

“NO! Shut up, you worthless whore. You just don't satisfy my needs, you fucking bitch. I hate you. Rot in hell." He snapped, in anger and pure disgrace.

I could not help but feel my heart shatter into millions of pieces. His words hurt. They did. However, I wasn't going to get shit from him. No, not this time.

"Hold the fuck up! You're calling me a bitch? Have you fucking heard yourself lately? I guess you haven’t.” I clenched, feeling the anger boil in my veins. “Now you see, dick head, tonight I was going to get nearly raped, you jerk!” I felt the tears almost crowd my eyes, but I fought them back. I wasn’t going to cry, not right now. “Now if I don't fucking satisfy your fucking needs, go find a fucking whore down shit street. Since that's where you belong anyway. Now if you excuse me, I'll go live my fucking life without you Michael. Okay? OK, have a good fucking night you piece of shit." I said, pure venom in my tone.

Oh... How angry I was. I could not even describe how angry I felt. It felt as if a volcano had just erupted inside of me. It’s like feeling pure fire flare through your veins. It felt as if you could just murder somebody... Hey, I went out of line right there! Haha. Never mind that... Well, I guess when you’re angry you could just get a straight ticket to jail.

"You're breaking up with me?" He yelled, before I was going to hang up.

"No shit sherlock." I said and hung up.

Now my next step was to delete his number on my phone. Ah.. that felt nice! i could not help but smile, but then I realized I probably looked insane.

I sighed, and looked over my shoulder seeing Tony look at me in shock, his eyes wide and his jaw almost dropping to the floor. I gasped and covered my mouth, my cheeks heated. Holy shit, I forgot he was there!

"Oh Jeez, Tony... I'm sorry you had to hear that!" I apologize, stuttering. 

He shook his head, "It's fine..” He chuckles nervously, scratching that back of his neck.

"Who was that?" I whirl around to see Jaime standing behind me, in curiosity.

"My boyfriend, well actually my ex boyfriend since I just.. broke.. up.. with him.” I replied uneasily, looking down in embarrassment.