Part Two (not dirty)

Dinner's strange. You and Zayn barely look at each other. You're quiet the entire time, although Juliet's chattering fills that. You regret having done what you did, but of course there's no way to change the past. Juliet is completely oblivious to your and Zayn's ignorance towards each other. But just once, your eyes meet his, and from his look you can tell he's not regretting it. 

After dinner, you head to bed. Zayn and Juliet are sharing the room, leaving you to your own. You lie down and shut your eyes, wanting to fall asleep and forget everything.

The next morning you wake up and of course nothing's changed. The guilt is eating you up from the inside, but you have absolutely no idea how to clear everything up. 

You decide to find the others and go out of your hotel room, locking it behind you. When you turn around you see Zayn across the hall, just noticing you as well. You stare at him for a moment, and then turn around to walk away. 

"Wait, Y/N," he calls, running up behind you. You abruptly stop and turn around, your lips in a firm line. "What?" you ask sharply. Zayn bites his lip. Shit, he looks cute. You mentally slap yourself and remember how terrible what you did was. 

"Can we talk about last night?" he asks, knitting his eye brows. You hesitate for a moment before replying, "There's nothing to talk about." You turn around to keep walking but Zayn gently grabs your arm. You impatiently release yourself from his grip and say, "Goddamn it, Zayn, last night was-"

"-Incredible," Zayn cuts you off. 

"Incredibly wrong," you correct. Zayn sighs. He slowly nears himself to you. 

"If it was so wrong, why did it feel so right?" he mumbles as you bump against the wall. His body is almost on yours. You breathe hardly as you stare at his lips. No, no, this is wrong, you think. 

Zayn stares smack into your eyes. 

"I just can't resist you," he murmurs, right as he presses his lips onto yours. 

Right then, you hear a door open and you quickly pull away from Zayn, just as you see Juliet coming out of her room. 

"Oh, hey you two," she says and smiles, walking up to you. 

"Hey," you say shortly. "Um, I was just telling Zayn we should have breakfast at the Hard Rock, it looks great." 

"Oh, that sounds great!" Juliet grins and you bite your lip, hard, angry at your weakness. 

Next will be up soon, I know this wasn't dirty but it will be later on. Please rate and comment! x