Weeds - Chapter Fourteen

Dedicated to incredible Myka for inspiring me to write!

--

"Stop it Samantha," Said Elliott whipping away the sunscreen Sam had just spread onto his nose.

"But you're going to get a sun burn." Sam protested raising her arm back up to his face.

After school Sam had surprised Elliott by showing up, she even offered herself to accompany us on our mission.

He swatted her arm away, "I won't burn, and I can take care of myself."

"No you cant, you'll burn up like a marshmallow near a fire."

I stifled a laugh, Elliott glared at me, and I smirked at me.

In the end Elliott didn't let Sam put sunscreen on him and instead she held on to his arm while he walked casually behind me.

We were following Ghosts bike since she had left the school property, she kept glancing behind her and every time we would have to hide behind bushes. I don't understand why we didn't just take Sam's pink buggy.

Thirty minuets later Ghost finally hoped off her bike, today was Monday, which meant she had to watch Teen Wolf but that didn't start for a few hours.

"Why are we stalking some loser?" Sam said still clinging onto Elliott.

"Samantha," Elliott scolded.

"Well its true!" She defended.

Elliott sighed, "I told you to keep your opinions to yourself."

She mumbled a fine and we continued walking. Ghost had leaded us to a grocery store where she parked her bike into a bike rack. We went inside, the air conditioning hitting us in a gust.

I saw ghost dark hair round the last isle heading into the candy section, why would Ghost go into the candy section? I hid behind a magazine rack.

There was no need for Sam or Elliott to hide since Ghost didn't know them. Ghost came out came back out carrying two packages of licorice and three boxes of princess gummies.

She went and stood in line for the cashier.

"Go talk to her! Find out where she's going." I instructed to Elliott.

He gave me a planted look, "No. Sam could you please go do this?" He smiled, "For me?"

She smiled, "Of course!"

Whipped girls made me want to puke. Sam ran over to Ghost tapping her shoulder, "You know she's totally in love with you right?"

"Oh yeah,"

I chuckled, of course.

Sam was saying something to Ghost, which I couldn't hear, and Ghost looked like she was about to murder someone. Sam walked back to us and I saw Ghost breath in to regain composure.

Sam walked back smiling brightly, "She said to mind my own business."

I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath, why was she smiling?

"I did good right Eli?"

"Don't call me Eli, and yes good job."

When we walked out of the store Sam went over to a bench to re strap her shoe.

"Nice weather we're having Eli?" I asked.

Elliott glared at me and we both sat down on opposite side of Sam, well I guess we accomplished nothing.

I took out my phone; I had a message from Danielle.

I need your help, please hurry!

I wondered what it could be; Danielle wasn't one to ask for help through text. I thought it was urgent.