The waiting game

Jerry's pov

Hi im your typical college student, I make good grades, lots of friends, but no girlfriend. Ive had many crushes but none seem to match me the crush at the top of my list is this girl named Scarlett (scar for short).OHH what i wouldnt give to date her.Ive tried many first impressions but they havent gone so well,heres what happend when wr met up in the lounge.

SLANT=SCARLETT BOLD=JERRY

jerry:hey scarlett"

scarlett:hey

jerry:um if your not doing anything tonight maybe we can study or something *smiles*"

scarlett:um sorry but im going to a party tonight.your welcome to come if you want."

jerry:ok that would be great"

A few hours later it was time for the party,my friend Sean bought me some clothes and i was all ready to party hard.i pulled up in the drive way and id never been more nervous in my entire life.There were people inside,outside,in cars,ontop of cars,even in trees O_o.I entered the house and there was music blasting people were drinking and some were even playing beer pong.If i wanted to make a move on Scarlett i better make it fast because guys were grabbing on her like she was the beer of a six pack.

                                                          TO BE CONTINUED...