Emotionless chapter 4

Enjoy :)

______________

Rylee's POV

"Kyle?"

I went near him and touched his face. It really is kyle. I can't be wrong. Kyle then touched my hand and brought it to his lips. He's here again, the person I'm sure I can trust. My twin. He released my hand and smiled at me like those charming smile of his.

"Rye," He said with his husky voice. I'm not familiar with that tone but I know this surely is kyle. I went to his arms and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go.

[A/N: Rye is what Kyle call Rylee, its more like her nickname. Rye is pronouced like Dye just that the 'D' is changed to 'R']

I heard someone coughed behind us. I didn't noticed that the other werewolves with Kyle already put on some clothes, while here is Kyle, hugging me, naked. I immediately let go of him when I noticed the situation.

"Oh.... ughhh....."

I heard  Kyle chuckled. He then went behind a big tree. When he come out, I saw him put on jeans but his upper body is naked. Since when did he learn to dress up like this.

"Guys, here's my sis," He said proudly as he introduced me to the other wolves.

"What is she doing here?" The alpha hissed as he stepped forward. Since my brother doesn't know the answer, looked at me with the eyes that says 'why'. I looked down signalling Kyle that I don't want to answer. I was planning to tell him that but not in front of other people who is a complete stranger to me.

"Well, I don't think she can't answer right now. She needs rest," Kyle said defending me as he noticed how I reacted.

"Fine," The alpha snapped and disappeared through the woods. The other three who was left came nearer to me with a smile on their faces.

"Hi I'm Martin," A blond guy with a messy hair said. He has playful green eyes. He's about Kyle's height, maybe shorter.

"Here's Jessie," Martin said as he pointed out the guy beside him. He has dark brown hair and has black eyes. No wait, I think it's dark brown and maybe he's about 5'9 tall. Jessie smiled at me and waved at me.

"And this i---"

"Liam," The guy said, interrupting Martin. Liam has brown eyes that could melt any girl's heart, not me. He's taller than Kyle and just by first look he's a playboy. I looked at them and studied them carefully, they smiled at me waiting for me to greet back. I wanted to smile at them but it seems that my lips aren't moving.

"Rylee," I said.

"Oh.... Well, hello Rylee. Kyle is always talking about you," Martin said. I looked at Kyle who is looking down, embarassingly.

"Don't worry about alpha. He's like that always. Believe me or not, even to his own pack members," Liam explained.

"You look tired, Rylee. Come on, I'll bring you to the pack house," Kyle said as he hold my hands. It's been awhile since hold me like this. I really like it when he does. I feel so relaxed and all my problems fades away.

'He's back Rylee,' My wolf said.

'He really is,'

__________

Ivan's POV

"She's gone," Wendy said horrified. "Jace what am I going to do? Rylee is gone!!!"

"Shh," Jace comforted Wendy who is on the floor crying like a mad person. "We'll find her you know we will,"

"It's not that!!!" Wendy shouted. "She found 'him'!!"