Chapter 4 Part 2 (edited)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

"My butt is killing me!"

"Yeah, well, I tried to help you out, but you chose to try and skate on your own."

"That's because I don't need help from a stupid, annoying-"

"Hey guys!" I told Chey and Brad, both of who had been arguing for the past 5 minutes. "Look, Chase is back with our food!" I said, relieved to finally get an escape from the pointless arguing those two had been doing all day.

While this was pretty normal, things were getting more heated today, and I had a feeling it was because Chey had rejected Brad, something his arrogant butt wasn't used to.

I just smiled to myself, knowing that somehow, it would work out for them. My inner thoughts were interrupted when Chase plopped down on the seat next to me. "What's that secret smile all about Sel?" He asked with a mini smile of his own.

I snatched my burger from the tray he brought, and proceeded to unwrap it. "This 'secret' smile was for the food that I've been waiting for forever," I said and then groaned as I bit into the most succulent burger ever.

We had just finished a day full of skating, and I was officially famished. While normally we played ice hockey when we came to the rink, today we decided to relax and just hang out. Besides, it was a Saturday and super crowded with kids, and not a day to play hockey the way we did-like we were out for blood.

After skating for a few hours, we had walked over to the restraunt area that was above the rink and had decided to eat a late lunch/early dinner.

Chase had volunteered to get all our food, and I had been left alone with the two angry birds. Needless to say, I was super excited for Chase to get back and to eat the delicious, junk-food meal I was eating now.

We ate our food in silence, something I enjoyed after the constant bickering I was put through thanks to Chey and Brad.

Soon after the last bite of my burger, I sensed Chase getting up. I looked at him with confusion, "Where are you going?"

"You'll see Sel Bell," he replied with a mysterious wink of his own.

I rolled my eyes and began to wait patiently, although I had a feeling as to where he was going. A few minutes later, Chase reappeared, heading our way with his hands behind his back.

As he approached the table, I looked at his sparkling, blue eyes and realized that I was right in guessing what he was upto, as he passed Chey her pink colored candy.

"Hand it over, Chase," I said, moving my hand over to him so he could pass me mine.

"Not so fast Sel." Chase moved it away from my reach, smirking, since standing or sitting there was no way I could reach it.

"Chase! Stop being annoying!" I basically whined. After such a good meal, I was craving something sweet. And I absolutely loved cotton candy, especially after a day at the ice rink. It reminded me of my days as a kid, and I did whatever I could to bring them back, including eating my favorite blue cotton candy.

I tried to stand up and reach for the cotton candy again when Chase put a hand on my shoulder, effectively pushing me back down in my seat.

"Nope Sel! I'm not going to make this easy on you. Do you remember the last time we were here? Well, just in case you don't, I'll remind you. All I wanted was my burger, but you decided to be 'funny' and not give it to me," Chey started giggling at the beginning of his story, and Brad chuckled looking highly amused at my increasing discomfort.