Chapter 2: So We Laugh At Nothing

Chapter 2

A/N: I know it's like 8 pages long. It is a long chapter, there's a lot going on, so YOLO. I promise it won't be that long anymore...omg. xD Don't kill me guise. I love you.

Frenchie's POV:

Post-Concert

Okay, that concert was insanity. I can barely talk. Holy moley. We're supposed to meet the boys backstage once more after our erm...awkward encounter. I seriously don't think that was Harry last night though...he would've been like "hey let's fuck". Yeah, that's it. Rob's argument is invalid. We waited in the hallway, sitting on the soothing plush carpet, all leaning on each other tiredly. I rested my head on Shina who's head rested on Ally, Hafza rested her head on me, Rob rested his head on Hafza, and Livie rested her head on Rob. My bangs officially fell in my face after a good 3 hours of being held up by hairspray and hair wax. I didn't bother blowing it out, instead I stared at the different shades of light brown and dark brown as I waited.

"That was awesome..." Livie broke the silence barrier with a shallow breath as we all sat upright and stared at Livie.

"Whaaaaaaaat?!" We all said in shock.

"Yeah, I wouldn't have thought in a million years that I would have fun at a boy band concert, especially the Q & A via Twitter," she nodded in ultimate approval as we all cheered. Soon out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone walk out of the dressing room. Within seconds we were all looking at the tall blonde girl yelling,

"WHAT SO WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO IT?"We heard a girl shriek.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled under my breath, "Harry..."

“Shh!” Shina scolded as we all tried stifling back loud fits of laughter.

"I'm sorry...I...I'm not sure what's wrong with me tonight, maybe I'm just too tired, you know?" We all heard his husky voice, except it sounded ashamed and shaky.

"Well whatever, you're definitely a FAKE!" She yelled before storming past us, and then she stopped and whipped towards us.

"May we help you?" Shina began as we all crossed our arms and stared blondie down.

"Just watch your back with Fake Direction; they just want you for sex anyways,” She smirked sadly.

“Sweetheart, that’s why you don’t go and try to screw their brains out, it’s that obvious,” I said my lips pursing into a thin line.

“Oh as if you would know about them!” She scoffed.

“There’s no need to know the fact that they’re just like every other hormonal young adult male,” I spat back harshly as Rob chimes in with his sassy, “Mhhhhm,” she looked at me up and down.

“Hm, smart girl, very impressive,” She said storming off as everyone else started cracking up.

“Shh!” Hafza said this time her eyes widening and looking to our left as we see a disheveled Harry come out fixing his hair…and belt buckle.

“Oh my—hi ladies…and guy,” He said blushing a full fit of red as we all started standing up, “Contest winners, right…um…the lads just came down from the stage and Zayn’s fixing his hair, you can come on in if you want,” He smirked cheekily.

“Sure!” Shina said confidently as I shot her the classic “are you fucking kidding me glare” as she shot back a “chillax” glare. I sighed and walked behind the tall girl inside the dressing room as Harry gave me an apologetic look. The hell is he apologizing for? It’s not like we’re dating for cookie’s sake he’s a celebrity and he’s shooting me an apologetic look. He needs to get over himself. He grabbed my arm and yanked me backward, causing me to stiffen. If he tries anything with me, I swear I’ll be the first girl ever to beat the living shit out of a guy from One Direction. Deep breaths.