All of the boys;)

One afternoon you went to visit your 5 goofy friends while they were getting ready for their concert later on that night. Lou Teasdale just left them all alone in the dressing room and passed by you as you walked by. "Lou! Hey! Um- I'm looking for the boys, do you know where they are?" you asked.
"Yeah" She said smiling at you,"They're in the dressing rooms, but knock first because they are changing." She gave you a quick nod and continued walking along her way.
You reached the dressing rooms and knocked on the door. You heard various mumbling from the boys, and zayn opened the door
He looked up and immediately smiled, seeing you suddenly. He let you inside and you greeted all the undressed boys in their underpants. You were blushing but they didn't seem to mind.
They all yelled out your name with excitement when they noticed you. You just smiled back at them and turned away so you could avoid awkward staring and tension. Harry walked up to you and lifted your chin up,
"Why do you look so nervous, love? Its just us.." He softly hummed in his sexy Cheshire accent. You just smirked and blushed even more, you only managed to stutter out. "I- u- uh.. I don't know." as you tucked your hair behind your ear.
"Well don't be nervous, have a seat." Harry said guiding you to a chair, nothing on but tight white underpants. Harry gathered the boys together in a small group in the corner a distance away from you and softly mumbled to them, you couldn't understand what he was plotting. All the boys seemed to agree with a smirk and a sexy laugh.
Louis, was the most dressed, he was shirtless with sweat pants on, he turned to you and said, "Y/N! Zayn here has a question for you... Zayn?!"
Zayn nervously adjusted and bit down on his bottom lip as he turned to face you, "Do you like any of us?"
You were quite shocked by this question but you grinned and replied with, "Well Zayn, I cant really choose... I like all of you, to be honest."
All the boys reacted very positively with a group chatter of excitement and Niall turned to you, "Even me?" he adjusted his quiff with a smirk.
"Oh of course, Niall! Especially you! I like all of you equally." you replied sitting up in your chair.
"But... Do you LIKE us, like us?" Liam asked from the corner, folding his shirt.
"If any of you like ME like that, then yes... But if not, then this conversation never exsisted." you replied nervously, but keeping your cool. The boys giggled,
"Oh Y/N, we DEFINITELY like you... a lot..." Harry said leaning over you.
"Now that you're here, and we don't need to do anything important for the next few hours..." Liam started,
"We were all planning on something fun for us to do" Louis finished him.
"Fun?!" You grinned. Niall laughed his cute irish laugh.
"LOTS of fun.." Zayn said. "Who wants to go first, boys?"
Niall began to raise his hand but quickly changed it to a head scratch, not wanting to seem eager or selfish. Louis noticed quickly and added, "Haha, Niall, we all saw that hang gesture, we know you want to go..." he said as he leaned firmly against the wall.
"C'mon Niall, you can go first..." Zayn told him.
"Y'sure?" Niall asked in his thick Irish accent.
"Yup." Zayn reassured.
"Can I help out?" Harry excitingly offered with a hand up and a wide grin,
"Haha whatever you want, Harry" Zayn said, sitting back with the rest of the boys. Niall nervously walked towards you, red glowing cheeks. "Um, Hey Y/N..."
you giggled, "Hey Nialler"
"Its okay, Niall. I'll help you out..." Harry said, placing his oversized hands on your shoulders from behind you. Niall nodded.
Harry slowly moved his hands down your shirt to the rim and pulled it over your head and flung it to the remaining boys, Louis catching it. Harry nudged his head towards your pants at Niall, and it took him a second to get the memo, but when he got it he unbuttoned your jeans and pulled them down to your ankle, along with your panties, and tossed them aside.
Harry unclasped your bra and started massaging your breasts from behind. Niall's brain was trying to think as he placed his firm hands amongst your inner thighs,
"You have to rub them, mate!" Zayn shouted to him,
"Woo! Go Niall!" Louis cheered, "Go for the clit! Go for the clit!"
You saw the light bulb go off in Nialls head, and he began massaging from right above your knee's and further up until he reached your area and he took a thumb and rubbed your clit with a circular motion, you groaned under your breath and bit down on your bottom lip.
"Good work, Niall." Harry whispered loudly to him as he removed his hands from your breasts and started placing warm, soft kisses on your neck, his soft curly hair tickling your ear.
Harry traveled amongst your neck, jawline, and collarbone to search for hotspots, and he discovered many, placing a mental note in his brain. He started to suck and nibble on the hotspots he found, making you grip to the arms of the chair and digging your nails into it.
"Tongue! Use your tongue, Niall!" Liam advised from the back.
Niall did as he said and swirled his tongue around your clit and sucked lightly on it, moving up and down your slit, he began to get the hang of it as he massaged your inner thighs. You couldn't help it at that point and let out a low groan. You opened your eyes and noticed the other boys starring with their mouths gaping open.
Harry took grabbed your sides and pulled you up to your feet and away from the chair, "Hey Liam, pssst." Harry motioned for him to get over here. Liam came to Harry and he told him to replace Niall and get on his knees. He blushed lightly and agreed.
Niall wiped his mouth and stepped back, wanking himself. Harry slipped his underpants down and slowly slipped his length into your bum, going very carefully and slow until you got adjusted, then he went a faster pace. The pain turned into pleasure, and Liam repeated Niall's action except with more talent and speed.
Soon Liam stopped and switched with Zayn and he slowly slipped his length into your frontside, going a steady pace with Harry. You groaned loudly in pleasure as Zayn and Harry went faster and harder into you. You were getting close, and they could tell, they were going faster and faster, breathing heavily into your ear.
Zayn traveled his hands down your legs and gripped them, Harry was finishing and splattered inside you, liquids dripping out, and that set you off, exploding all over Zayn. Zayn didn't care, he still wasnt quite finished, so he took you away from Harry and pinned you up against the wall, pinning your wrists to it and holding you up and he thursted hard into you, suddenly he hit your g-spot and you went crazy. You started moaning again, and Zayn kept this up for a few minutes until he let out a loud raspy moan, and you released your fluids again together.
Zayn set you down, and you sat on the floor in front of Louis. "Alright, Y/N, its my turn" He said in a sexy voice, looking into your eyes with lust. Louis slid down his sweats and revealed his massive length, giving it a few strokes and then placing it in your mouth. You began lightly sucking on the tip, swirling your tongue around it as you ran your hands up and down his thighs. You noticed Louis bit down hard on his lip and he squeezed his eyes shut. You began to bob your head up and down on his length, going deeper and deeper til you couldnt take in any more and wanked the rest with the same motion as you sucked hard. Your tongue traveled him, and you pressed hard. He let out a squeak and clutched your shoulder.
Harry laid down on his back and slid his face between your legs and began tonguing your special area's, causing you to shut your eyes tight and lightly brush your teeth against Louis' skin, making Louis moan out. Harry reacted and sucked on your clit, then traveling up and down your slit, "Mmm, you taste so good, Y/N"
You moaned, vibrating Louis' length, "Oh god Y/N, I'm so close... I'm soo close" he moaned.
You gave him one last hard dunk and he released himself inside of your mouth, some spilling down your chin. You swallowed as much as you could with a loud gulp, and you let some fluids drip into Harry's mouth as he sucked on last time and they all got up.
You laid there for a little while, catching your breath. Louis slipped his sweats back on, Liam and Niall finished wanking off and decided to put their clothes back on. Harry leaned in a gave you a kiss on the mouth, grinned, and then got up to get dressed.
After you got into clothes you decided to leave because it was slightly awkward at that moment. They all gave you sexy stares and you wobbled out of the dressing room, "Bye boys! I'll watch you at your concert tonight, Break a leg!" and then you left.
The boys were extra excited at that concert and thats all they talked about.