30- Spectated

30- Kidnapped By Vampires? But it's my Time of the Month!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Part 30!

Enjoy :)

Don't forget to comment and become a fan too! Tell me how much you liked it.

Be warned everyone, there will be gore.

----------------------------------------------------------------David

"I'm afraid he can't come to the phone right now. He's a little tied up. Literally."

"What?" The older vampire yells through the phone.

"Yes, it's quite unfortunate. Deliciously unfortunate that is. Every time I taste him I feel more alive than ever. Usually vampire blood can be detrimental to another vampire's health, but his humanness gives it a tantalizing flavor." I lick my lips as I watch Dylan's blood trickle down his bare chest and into the wound in his abdomen where I slipped my knife through his ribs.

"Where is he?" I hear him growl.

My temper flares for a split second. "Where is SHE?!" I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Not yet. I can't get angry just yet.

"Who?"

"Don't play stupid Cai. We both know you're better than that." I crouch down in front of Dylan's limp body that is barely even able to stay in the chair that I tied him to. Holding his head back with one hand tangled in his hair, I lick a trail up to his exposed neck. Each time the blood runs down my throat my heart gives a hard thud. Which should be impossible, considering I'm dead.

"He's very addictive. It's a wonder you never tried him." I smile wickedly as I stare at the veins that run through his neck, teasing me. Not yet. I can't kill him just yet.

"Who are you and what have you done with Dylan?" I almost feel the heat of his power through the device. He is not one to be trifled with easily. But with Dylan hanging on the thread of life and death, I'm safe for now.

"You really don't recognize my voice? I'm hurt. You did create me after all." Dylan groans under my touch as I dig my fingers into his wounds.

"David? But what-?" Surprise enters his voice.

"That was never my name." My laugh is dry and humorless. "But let's cut to the chase. I have something you want and you have something that's mine. I wouldn't have had to do this, but you gave me no choice. I didn't go through all of the trouble of eliminating her family to have you reap the benefits. And since I could not keep her tied to me through blood, I will have to do it by force."

There is silence for a few seconds, then he speaks.

"I'm afraid you're out of luck David." I bristle at the use of his name for me. "You don't have something I want."

"Cai? Wha-." Someone stifles the voice and the call is dropped. I scream and drag my nails down Dylan's chest. I've just confirmed it. She's with him. And now I have to find another way for him to bring her to me.

I close my eyes and think to myself, then a smile forms on my lips.

Or maybe she'll come to me on her own.

Whether it be this way or that, she will be mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------L

"Cai? What happened? Who was that? What's wrong with Dylan?" I touch his arm gently and feel him tense up. I remove it carefully and take a few steps back.