'12' Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

Hey, Mr. President... {Part Two}

This chap is for cellogurl and pinkyshine.

'Kyle'

"You know there are times when I wonder why I let you two stay here." I grumbled at Matt, trying to pull my boxers out of my ass. Matt grunted and went back to trying to get the gum from his hair, not really acknowledging what I said, probably because I've said it 20 times in the past ten minutes. I can't really blame him for ignoring me, but this is all kinda his fault, he was the one with the brilliant idea of drawing on Zane's face will he was asleep.

"It isn't all my fault, Ky. You were the one that decided to shave off his eyebrows and draw him new ones." I snorted, noticing he was close to laughing his ass off again.

"You didn't seem to be complaining when I let you pick the color." He just rolled his eyes and went back to washing his hair, jumping when Zane knocked on the door.

"Are you two babies done yet? The kids want to play hide and seek." He yelled through the door, a smirk clearly on his face. Oh, did I mention that we got our asses kicked by a bunch of little kids? No, well I am now. Apparently every married couple on our street needed a babysitter so Zane, of course, offered to watch them. You'd think he wouldn't like kids but no, he just so happens to love kids. Asshole.

"We'll be down in a minute, Zane." Matt yelled through the door, glaring at the gum in his hair that didn't want to come out.

"Ha, speak for yourself. Those are not kids they're monsters and there is no way in hell I am going back down there."

"If we don't go downstairs he'll just let those monsters up here and then we're screwed." There are times lately that I wonder how I even met Matt and Zane and then I remember its because of Kat. Of course I can't really get mad at her for it, but still this situation is all her fault.

'Katalina'

"So, didn't you say that they're always picking on him?" I nodded at Jamie, not really understanding where she was taking this conversation. I'd told her how Kyle and Matt always used to pick on Zane when we were younger and how, evidently, that had started too again. Its was never their smartest idea but it was always very funny to watch, especially when Zane got even. For some reason they always think he'll never find out who did whatever to him, but he always proves them wrong. "Well then don't they deserve the payback?"

"Yea, but I always end up having to clean up after the morons." She smiled at me and shook her head.

"Do you ever tell them to clean up their own shit?" Jamie asked, rolling her eyes when Dominic covered Casey's ears and shot her a disapproving look. "Like he hasn't head worse come out of your mouth."

"Yes, but he's my son, its my job to corrupt him. Now why would Kyle, Matt and Zane make Kat clean up their, er poo?" He asked, looking completely confused and adorable. Jamie stared at him for about two seconds before she burst out laughing, falling off her chair in the process.

"Because they can't wipe their own asses, duh." Casey said, smiling innocently at us, from where he sat on Dominic's lap.

'Zane'

Is it wrong that I find their pain hilarious? Probably, but its not like they didn't know what would happen when I woke up. I can't believe they shaved off my eyebrows, who does that? Well, obviously those two do, but that's not the point, is it? Nevermind, it pisses me off to even think about this anymore.

"Zane, I swear you are the spawn of Satan!!" Matt yelled walking slowly down the stairs, his hands in the air, with his eyes on a little boy in front of him. "Tell him to put it down!"