Karrueche3

KARRUECHE:

“You guys once you jump, don’t pull the string yet, or you will take forever to land”, The man told us.

I can’t believe we was about to do this. Skydiving was always something Chris wanted to do but it never crossed my mind to try until now. I admit I was kind of scared. Chris was grinning ear to ear and ready for anything.

“Ight we got it”, Chris replied to the man.

“Chris are you sure you wanna do this?”, I asked him hoping he think twice.

He laughed at me being frightened a little, “Baby, don’t worry, we gon’ hold hands, just don’t panic and don’t pull the string too early, I won’t let you fall”.

“Promise?”, I asked.

“I Promise Baby”, he kissed my cheek.

“ALRIGHT”, the man yelled as me and Chris stood at the edge of the open plane door, I wanted to throw up, “ON THE COUNT OF 3’’.

I held Chris hand real tight.

“1…..”

Here we go

“2……………………. 3!”

Chris and I jumped out of the plane. I started to scream and felt like I was about to die. Chris was laughing and shouting.

“Baby pull the string!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We GON’ DIE”, I yelled at him.

Chris pulled the string, Then I pulled mine then we started floating.

“Never again!”, I laughed

“That was fucking LIVE !”, Chris said while catching his breath.

We still floated.

“This was scary, I rather roller coasters”, I told him, still gripping tight on his hand.

“Man…Me and Tyga gotta do this shit together, this is live”, he spoke again.

It took us some time to land, once we did I was happy than ever.

We then took off the gear. I felt safe knowing my feet was on the ground again.

Chris stood in front of me then surprise kissed me.

“What was that for?”, I asked

“For being brave baby”, he smiled

I smiled too, “Anything for you”.

________________________________

“So What do you wanna do now”, Chris asked me as we walked back to the limo

“Well… Idk…Can we try out the spa at the hotel”, I asked excited.

“Sure, that would be relaxing”, he replied less excited.

“Are you sure?”, I asked.

Chris phone started to ring, he dug in his pocket to get it.

“Yea why not”, he replied to me before answering his phone.

“Yea man”, he said into his phone.

It probably was Tyga.

Chris and I were now standing outside of the Limo.

“You dead ass……… Man that’s crazy. What did Chyna do after that??...........Yo damn,…So she’s 3 rooms down right?...Well after this spa thing with Karrueche I’ll be over there….Man shut up I am not coming because of her. (Laugh)…Man you stupid but I’ma halla at you later when I’m on my way”.